Follow Scout Fantasy on Twitter! (@ScoutFantasy)
Got lineup questions? Visit our premium advice forum!
10 PLUS TARGETS
- Julian Edelman: 10 targets / 5 receptions for 35 yards
- Tavon Austin 10 targets / 7 receptions for 59 yards
- Jordan Reed: 11 targets / 8 receptions for 53 yards
- Mike Wallace: 11 targets / 7 receptions for 63 yards
- Brandon LaFell 11 targets / 8 receptions for 68 yards and two TDs
- Antonio Brown: 11 targets / 9 receptions for 78 and one TD
- Le'veon Bell: 11 targets / 9 receptions for 88 yards
- Randall Cobb: 11 targets / 9 receptions for 108 yards
- Travis Benjamin: 11 targets / 7 receptions for 117 yards
- Sammie Coates: 11 targets / 6 receptions for 139 yards and two TDs
- TY Hilton: 11 targets / 10 receptions for 171 and one TD
- OBJ: 12 targets / 5 receptions for 56 yards and one TD
- Mike Evans 12 targets / 6 receptions for 89 yards and one TD
- Cameron Meredith: 12 targets / 9 receptions for 130 and one TD
- Amari Cooper: 12 targets / 6 receptions for 138 yards and one TD
- Jordy Nelson: 13 targets / 4 receptions for 38 yards and one TD
- Greg Olsen 13 targets: 9 receptions for 189 yards
- Jeremy Kerley: 14 targets / 8 receptions for 102 yards and one TD
- Brandon Marshall: 15 targets / 8 receptions for 114 yards and one TD
20 PLUS CARRIES
- Jerick McKinnon 20 carries for 36 yards
- Le'veon Bell 20 carries for 66 yards
- Todd Gurley 23 carries for 72 yards and one TD
- Devonta Freeman 23 carries for 88 yards and one TD
- David Johnson 27 carries for 157 and two TDs
- DeMarco Murray 27 carries for 121 yards
- Jacquizz Rodgers 30 carries for 101 yards
*There were zero players with 20 carries or 10 targets in the Eagles / Lions game.
WEEK 6 DFS CASH RECOMMENDATIONS
- QB: Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Tyrod Taylor, Andy Dalton
- RB: DeMarco Murray, Lamar Miller, Giovani Bernard, LeSean McCoy, Le’Veon Bell, Jordan Howard, Devonta Freeman
- WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Marvin Jones, Jordy Nelson, Robert Woods, Michael Thomas
- TE: Delanie Walker, Zach Miller, Jimmy Graham
- D: Buffalo Bills, Pittsburgh Steelers, Tennessee Titans
WEEK 6 DFS GPP PLAYS
- QB: Tyrod Taylor, Brock Osweiler, Alex Smith
- RB: T.J. Yeldon, Jay Ajayi, Matt Jones, C.J. Spiller, Fozzy Whittaker
- WR: Jeremy Kerley, Kenny Britt, Pierre Garcon, Tajae Sharpe, Andrew Hawkins, Danny Amendola, Eli Rogers, Chester Rogers
- TE: Richard Rodgers, Will Tye, Jacob Tamme, Austin Seferian-Jenkins
- D: New Orleans Saints, Chicago Bears, Kansas City Chiefs
OBSERVATIONS, ADVICE, AND FACTS
- With everyone and their brother doing DFS stacks, is it time to move away from the stack to differentiate in cash games especially?
- Bortles has two or more TD passes in three straight games
- The AFC East has two of the hottest teams (Pats / Bills) and two of the worst teams (Jets / Phins) and all four have solid fantasy angles.
- The largest Vegas total is Pitt / Miami (48). Do you believe the Dolphins offense can score 20+ vs the Steelers? I don’t.
- Jordan Howard is looking like RB add of the year. Howard has 100+ rushing yards, three receptions and 16 plus FF points in two straight games.
- The Super Bowl hangover theory is on par, just ask the struggling Panthers. That team is in disarray.
- Broncos, Steelers, and Titans can all cover the number.
- Emmanuel Sanders is hot, 24 receptions for 285 yards and three TDs over his last three games.
- Shady vs the 49ers is the MUST start of Week 6.
- Brock Osweiler is 3-0 at home
- Alex Smith is 7-1 vs Oakland
- The Giants need the return of Rashad Jennings to run the offensive effectively
- Week 6 DFS try plugging in RB’s and going value WR’s, there are many in Week 6. Robert Woods, Davante Adams, Michael Thomas, Tavon Austin to name a few….
- Mike Evans leads the league in targets with 62 but has 32 receptions. Good time for the bye week to clean that up.
- Devonta Freeman (averaging 22.46 points over last three weeks) continues to fly under the radar in DFS. 5200 on DK in Week 6?
- Don't plan on Eddie Lacy playing this weekend
- Jeremy Kerley has 20+ FF points in two straight games and he's making really smooth cuts to get open. Will Kap ruin this momentum or help it?
- Undercover Lucky 7: These low hanging fruit players all had 7 targets in Week 5: Nelson Agholor, Crockett Gillmore, Pierre Garcon, Jalen Richard and Andrew Hawkins.
- Bears skill position players (who would have thought?) continue to be some of the most consistent FF producers in the mix.
- Terrance West (11 carries for 95 yards) averaged 8.6 YPC in Week 5.
- Lamar Miller has zero TDs and only 14 receptions through five games. That will turn around this weekend unless Blue continues to get more looks.
- Cordarrelle Patterson has double digit FF points in two straight games for the first time since Week 7 and Week 8 of 2014. Remember Patterson is a former first round draft pick and made pro bowl his rookie year.
- I agree with my friend Dr. Roto, I'd like to see what Jay Ajayi could produce with 20+ carries…
- ASJ (Jets) is a crafty pickup moving forward, especially with Decker loss.
- Jeremy Hill hasn’t rushed for 100+ yards since late December of his rookie year. He had five 100 plus rushing yard games his rookie year but zero in 2015 and 2016.