Every week, Scout Fantasy provides you with the best starting options for players who might end up on the bench if you didn't know any better.
NOT A MEMBER? JOIN NOW!
QB Jameis Winston, TB
- Since the Week 1 victory over the Rams, the 49ers have allowed an average of 37 PPG.
- Winston coming off a bye week is a bonus. He started hot and then hit a snag, and I believe he comes out recharged in Week 7.
- The 49ers lack a cover corner who can keep up with Mike Evans, and Winston should exploit that matchup. Evans (62) is second in NFL targets even with a bye week.
- 14 other QBs are priced higher than Winston in DFS.
QB Blake Bortles, JAX
- Bortles is averaging 21.21 PPG.
- Raiders rank LAST in total defense: 312 passing yards allowed per game and 27.2 PPG allowed.
- Jags have only three rushing TDs. Therefore look for Jags’ touchdowns to come via the pass in Week 7.
- Bortles is outside of the top 10 QBs in Week 7 DFS pricing.
RB Jay Ajayi, MIA
- Why am I seeing Ajayi on several sit lists this week? Head coach Adam Gase has publicly stated he wants to feature a bell-cow back.
- Ajayi had 204 rushing yards vs. the Steelers. Steelers rank 18th vs. the run and Buffalo ranks 19th vs. the run.
- The Phins are 2-1 at home and will lean on the run game to keep home fans engaged.
- Ajayi is reasonably priced at the Week 7 RB position for a RB that should get 20 plus carries.
RB Jacquizz Rodgers, TB
- Rodgers had an impact game in his first start in Week 5: 101 rushing yards and five grabs for 28 yards. Rodgers was impressive in that game and looked like a back who is eager to prove himself.
- 49ers rank dead last in rushing defense; allowing an average of 174.3 rushing yards per contest.
- Rodgers’ DFS price is a value, especially because he has exclusive reps at the RB position for Tampa.
WR Mohamed Sanu, ATL
- Sanu led the Falcons in targets in Week 6 and looked faster/healthier than in previous weeks as he was battling injuries.
- The Chargers have the 20th overall ranked defense but are averaging 278.7 passing YPG and allowing 25.8 PPG.
- Chargers/Falcons game is the highest Week 7 total (54) on the board. Sanu is a DFS value play so you’ll want exposure in this matchup.
- 4400 DK price is an excellent value for the WR2 of the league’s leading passer, Matt Ryan.
WR Jamison Crowder, WAS
- Crowder has scored TDs in four of the six games.
- The Redskins rank fourth in total offense and have won both road games averaging 22.5 PPG in road games
- The Lions rank 26th in total defense and have allowed a league-high 17 passing TDs.
- Crowder averages 16.16 YPC in road games
- Crowder has GPP and Cash appeal in Week 7 DFS given the matchup vs. Detroit.
TE Kyle Rudolph, MIN
- Before his Week 5 stinker game vs. Houston before the bye week, Rudolph had TDs in three consecutive games.
- It is a definite bonus that the Vikes will be motivated for Bradford to play well against his former team.
- 11 other TEs are priced higher in DFS Week 7.
DST Tennessee Titans
- The Titans have won two in a row and face a vulnerable Colts offense in the Week 7 matchup.
- Titans rank 12th overall in total defense and rank 5th in sacks with 18.
- No other QB has been sacked more than Andrew Luck (22).
- 14 other defenses are priced higher that the Titans in Week 7 in DFS formats.