Join #ScoutArmy today and get exclusive Fantasy advice from proven winners and the top players in the world. Use Promo code “FANTASY16” and get three months for the price of one so you can DOMINATE your league!
You can follow me on twitter at @Kickman10
We have a full slate of games tonight in the NHL. Lots of great plays tonight I will highlight them below. Just an FYI the NHL will be more entertaining than the Bears in primetime again. Good luck tonight and lets cash!!
TOP TEAMS TO TARGET
1. Minnesota Wild – The Wild have won their last two games at home scoring 10 goals in them. Tonight they host the much improved Toronto Maple Leafs, but its autumn in Minnesota and the Leafs will fall. The Maple Leafs also gives up almost four goals a game in which the Wild will exploit for at least 5 goals.
2. Tampa Bay Lightning – The Lightning, are off to a strong 3 – 0 start to the season. Tampa Bay hosts the Colorado Avalanche tonight, which is their last game of a 4 game home stand. The Lightning will start a long road trip through Canada and New York and I’m sure they would like to hit the road with a perfect record. Look for the Lightning to strike the back of the net 4 to 5 times tonight.
3. Montreal Canadiens – Montreal like last season is off to a hot start winning all 3 games this season. The Canadians host the Coyotes at the Bell Center tonight. The Coyotes look to be without goalie Mike Smith, which will not help the 5 goals a game average they have been giving up. The Habs will score often and look for them to top 5 goals tonight.
Best of the rest: Dallas Stars and Philadelphia Flyers
KICKPICK HAT TRICK
1. VLADIMIR TARASENKO, St Louis Blues, FD $8,000; DK $7,400
Vladimir is off to a hot start this season. He has 4 goals and 2 assist in the four game. To go with the 1.5 points a game Vlad is scoring he is averaging 5 shots and a block shot a game. I don’t need to tell you but that is points in the bank. St Louis plays Edmonton tonight who gives up almost 4 goals a game, so Tarasenko could have a huge game.
2. BRENT BURNS, San Jose Sharks, FD $8,200; DK$7,900
Burns could be a KICKPICK every night he plays and this will be the only time you will see him here. Burns has points in every game so far this season and now leads the NHL with 8 points. But Brent’s scoring is not what makes him so valuable I like his 5 shots and 2 blocked shots a game he gets which in Fanduel scoring equals an assist. Play Burns any chance you can.
3. JONATHAN DROUIN, Tampa Bay Lightning, FD $5,500 DK $5,600
Last year at this time Drouin was in Tampa Bay’s GM Steve Yzerman’s dog house. This year is a little different as Drouin is tied for team lead in points with 4, and his eleven shots are second on the team. Drouin wants to stay out of the dog house and play in the NHL this season look for him to stay hot tonight.