- Antonio Gates - 10 targets / 5 receptions for 38 yards
- Dennis Pitta - 10 targets / 4 receptions for 40 yards
- Demaryius Thomas - 10 targets / 4 receptions for 40 yards and one TD
- Jimmy Graham - 10 targets / 5 receptions for 53 yards
- Julian Edelman - 10 targets / 9 receptions for 60 yards
- Jack Doyle - 10 targets / 9 receptions for 78 yards and one TD
- Tyrell Williams - 10 targets / 7 receptions for 140 yards
- Alshon Jeffery - 11 targets / 3 receptions for 33 yards
- Kyle Rudolph - 11 targets / 5 receptions for 55 yards
- Michael Crabtree - 11 targetes / 9 receptions for 96 yards and one TD
- Willie Snead - 11 targets / 9 receptions for 97 yards
- Antonio Brown - 11 targets / 7 receptions for 106 yards
- Deandre Hopkins - 12 targets / 5 receptions for 36 yards
- Golden Tate - 12 targets / 6 for 93 yards
- TY Hilton - 12 targets - 7 receptions for 133 yards and one TD
- David Johnson - 13 targets / 8 receptions for 58 yards
- TY Montgomery - 13 targets / 10 receptions for 66 yards
- Le’Veon Bell - 13 targets / 10 receptions for 68 yards
- Mike Evans - 13 targets / 8 receptions for 96 yards and two TDs
- Mike Wallace - 13 targets / 10 receptions for 130 yards
- Michael Thomas - 13 targets / 10 receptions for 130 yards
- Larry Fitzgerald-14 targets / 9 receptions for 70 yards
- Tavon Austin - 15 targets / 10 receptions for 57 yards and one TD
- Randall Cobb - 15 targets / 11 receptions for 95 yards and one TD
- Julio Jones 15 targets / 9 receptions for 174 yards
- Davante Adams - 16 targets / 13 receptions 132 yards and two TDs
- Le’Veon Bell: 21 carries for 81 yards
- Melvin Gordon: 22 carries for 68 yards and two TDs
- LeGarrette Blount: 24 carries for 127 yards and two TDs
- DeMarco Murray: 25 carries for 117 yards and one TD
- Jay Ajayi: 28 carries for 214 yards and two TDs
- Jacquizz Rodgers: 26 carries for 154 yards
- Matt Forte: 30 carries for 100 yards and one TD
- David Johnson: 33 carries for 113 yards
****No player with 10 targets or 20 carries in Browns/Bengals
Week 8 DFS Cash Recommendations
QB - Rodgers, Ryan, Luck and Carr
RB - Ware, Rodgers, Blount, White, Ingram, Freeman
WR - Evans, Hilton, Hopkins, Cooks, Benjamin, Marshall
TE - Olsen, Witten, Graham, Doyle, Kelce
Def - Pats and Chiefs
Week 8 GPP Recommendations
QB - Fitz, Smith, Taylor, Osweiler, McCown
RB - Zenner, Crowell, Prosise, Duke Johnson, Whittaker
WR - Tyrell Williams, Hogan, Boldin, Floyd, Albert Wilson
TE - Barnidge, Fiedorowicz, Tamme, R Rodgers, Brate
Def - Browns, Colts and Lions.
Thoughts, Facts, and Opinions
- Andy Dalton has 100+ passer rating and zero INTs in four straight games. Dalton had 328 yards and three TDs in his last matchup vs. the Skins.
- Seven of the top ten Touchdown leaders are RBs. Last year four RBs (Freeman, DJ, Hill, and DeAngelo) finished in the top ten final TD leaders.
- Eagles defense has three straight home games allowing 10 points or less. Eagles D has three TDs, two picks, six sacks and three fumble recoveries over their last two games. Are you gonna ride the hot hand Defense in Week 8?
- The number one issue for Bortles is the Jax O-Line is garb, there is no run game and Bortles has no time to throw. I hear all the experts breaking down Bortles throwing technique and footwork but c’mon, let’s get real, the guy is running for his life. Jags should remain in the shotgun and use bunched WR formations to create a run game and use what you got rather than let the defense dictate every week.
- Is there a bigger disappointment than ARob through seven weeks? He's rock bottom and a trade target for owners who are done with it. I believe ARob is going to end the year with double-digit TDs and he’s currently at three TDs.
- Fantasy QB matchup of the week: Rodgers is averaging 345 passing yards in his last four starts vs. the Falcons. Matt Ryan threw for 375 and four in his last start vs. Green Bay.
- Raiders are 4-0 on the road and have won 6 of 7 road games under Del Rio.
- Brady has 62 career passing TDs vs. the Bills.
- Since the return of Le’Veon Bell, he has accounted for 37% of Pittsburgh's total offense.
- Landry Jones beats several other NFL teams other than the Pats in Week 7. Jones didn’t suck and gave hope to Steeler Fantasy players. Cobi Hamilton is worth a closer look. The Steelers continue to roll out another big, physical WR in Hamilton, it's crazy how many horses Pitt. has at WR.
- Gase challenged Ajayi in Week 1, and now that strategy is paying off with the workhorse back running with a chip on his shoulder and not playing like a diva. Solid plan by the head coach whose squad has knocked off Pitt and a hot Buffalo squad. Ajayi in the bye week is a trade target. Ajayi owners should conservatively add Damian Williams.
- Give the Giants defense they're due in Week 7 vs. LA. The Rams are not as bad as they played, it was an off-game overseas. Word in LA is the Goff is struggling vs. NFL competition, lacks the competitive spirit vs. top talent, and that’s why Fisher doesn't want him starting yet.
- Minus the Week 3 bye week and Delanie Walker is bad FF game then great FF game, Walker is averaging 5.23 PPR then 20.76 the following weeks. Certain players have FF patterns. According to the pattern, it would dictate to sit Walker tonight.
- Gronk since Brady’s return: 20 targets, 16 receptions for 364 yards and two TDs. Try trading for Gronk rather than a top 10 WR as owners don't want to move top WRs but will always deal TEs.
- Andrew Luck is now 8-0 vs. the Titans. Luck is coming around compared to earlier in the season if you watch the tape. Luck had 443 and 4 in last home game vs. KC.
- Marshall owners you want Fitz back for better or worse, he feeds the Marshall Plan.
- Cutler increases the value of Alshon specifically. Cutler and Jeffrey will most likely not be Bears next year, and the two will bond and connect moving forward. There are Alshon trade rumors but rarely do WRs get dealt mid season and make an impact. Ka’Deem Carey is the Bears RB to target; he looks solid.
- Kelvin Benjamin owners should scoop Funches who's been dropped in several leagues and could serve a WR handcuff and upside WR playing with Cam.
- Cordarrelle Patterson is a player on the rise finally living up to his potential. Patterson has TDs and double-digit FF points in consecutive games. CP caught all seven targets in Week 7 and led the Vikes in Yards and receptions
- Kenny Stills has more yards and TDs than DeVante Parker. Stills is all over waivers, and Parker is owned everywhere?
- I have seen Tajae Share dropped everywhere. Sharpe quietly had six targets / four receptions for 59 yards with a 14.8 YPC average in Week 7, his most productive game since Week 1. Sometimes it takes time for young WRs, consider adding Sharpe for upside.