QB Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys
- QBs are feasting and beasting playing the Browns. Cleveland has allowed a league-high 19 TD passes and rank sixth to last in yards allowed to QBs with 2,308 yards.
- Dak has produced 20+ FF points in six straight games.
- Dak has 5 TD passes in his last two starts.
- Browns rank dead last in total defense and are allowing 29.8 PPG.
- Dak has more rushing TDs than Todd Gurley and Lamar Miller.
- Under 6000 in DFS
QB Marcus Mariota, Tennessee Titans
- Titans have won of three of the last four and Mariota is hot. He’s thrown for 10 TDs, run one TD in and only 1 INT over that four game span.
- Did you know the Titans are averaging 30 PPG over their last four games?
- SD defense has allowed 11 TD, seven via the pass and four against the run. That makes this this a prime matchup for Mariota’s skill set.
- According to the data, Delanie Walker is due for 20+ and Kendall Wright is regaining his playmaking contributions.
RB Theo Riddick, Detroit Lions
- The Lions were smart to keep Riddick out for two games because he returned with the same flair he showed in Week 1. Riddick is one of the most underrated players in the league.
- Riddick led the Lions in targets (11), receptions (8), and TDs vs the Texans.
- At under 5k in DFS, Riddick should be considered a top option in that price range
- Matchup favored Riddick as Stafford leaned on Riddick in Week 8 because the Texans’ strong pass rush. Expect similar play when the Lions face the Vikings’ pass rush in Week 9.
RB Charcandrick West, Kansas City Chiefs
- The Chiefs are lucky to have two versatile backs. West is just as capable of matching Spencer Ware’s consistent production. Don't fear playing the third RB on the depth chart.
- At 4400 on DK, West can afford you to budget in other areas while being a consistent option.
- Jags D has allowed seven rushing TDs (about one per game) which bodes well for West to get 15+ Fantasy points.
- In 2015, Ware had four games with 15+ rush attempts (16, 20, 22, 24), he averaged 88 rushing yards, caught 11 balls for 145 yards and 1 TD in those four games as well.
WR Michael Thomas, New Orleans Saints
- Thomas has produced double-digit Fantasy totals in all seven games he’s played in
- Averaging 7.85 targets and six receptions. Consistency with Brees upside.
- Thomas has seen a spike DFS pricing but still remains a value.
- Did you know Thomas has led the Saints in receiving yards for two straight games and caught all 6 targets vs the Legion of Boom in Week 8?
- SF has allowed 15 passing TDs, 13 to WRs.
- SF has lost six in a row, surrendering 219 points over the losing streak, that’s an average 36.5 PPG. Thomas has eight receptions over 20+ yards, six more receptions (42-36) than Brandin Cooks and only 30 less yards (530-500). Cooks leads in TDs 5 to 3.
WR Davante Adams, Green Bay Packers
- Don't be scared of the Davante Adams no-show, I believe he’s turned the page.
- Adams caught 12 of 14 targets in Week 8 vs Atlanta, Adams has 30 targets and 25 receptions for 206 yards and two TDs over a two game span.
- Did you know Adams leads the Pack in receiving yards (426) and receptions (40)? He is second in TDs and targets.
- DFS pricing does not reflect correct pricing for Pack lead WR vs Indy.
- Indy ranks 30th in total defense and is allowing 28.8 PPG.
- Rodgers has thrown for 572 yards, seven TDs and no INTs over his last two and will look to shred Indy to do some PR damage control for the home fans.
TE Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings
- Keep it simple and continue starting TEs vs the Lions.
- The Lions have allowed a league high eight TDs to TEs.
- Lions have allowed 50 receptions for 517 yards to TEs.
- Did you know Rudolph is averaging 7.71 targets per game and leads the Vikings in targets and TDs?
- Rudolph's Week 9 DFS price is worth the statistical momentum vs the Lions TE struggles.
Are you under .500 this season? Turn it around one decision at a time. From waivers to lineup decisions, Scout Fantasy's oversized check-cashing experts will assist you with every decision. There's more than enough time to alter the course of your team's trajectory. Let Scout Fantasy be your guide. Use Promo Code: RONIS and get three months for the price of one! Now that's a deal!