Are you under .500 this season? It's not too late to turn your season around! From waivers to lineup decisions, Scout Fantasy's oversized check-cashing experts will assist you with every decision. There's more than enough time to alter the course of your team's trajectory. Let Scout Fantasy be your guide. Use Promo Code: FANTASY16 and get three months for the price of one! Now that's a deal!
- Did you know Cousins had multiple TD passes in 4 of 6 games and only Tom Brady, Matt Ryan and Drew Brees average more yards per game?
- Redskins depth at skill position players is an advantage against a Minnesota team with defensive injuries and current holes. Remember, the Vikes have lost 3 straight.
- Bonus: Cousins off a bye week combined with a healthy Jordan Reed and emerging Jamison Crowder in week 10.
- Value priced in week 10: $5400 on DK and $7100 on FD
- Did you know 8 of Siemian's 10 passing TDs have come in road games?
- The Saints rank 25th in total defense, allow an average of 300 passing yards per game and have allowed 29.8 PPG.
- Saints have allowed 480 receiving yards and three TDs to RB’s. Denver's offense features dump passes to RBs in space.
- Upgrade Siemians value because duo of Thomas & Sanders playing indoors increases the WRs chances for large FF games.
- Value priced in week 10: $5600 on DK and $7200 on FD
- Did you know Blount has a TD in every game since Tom Brady's return from suspension?
- Pats are averaging 34 PPG since Tom Brady's return. In those games, Blount is averaging 15.35 FF PPG and has five TDs.
- The Pats will spread the Hawks defense out wide with their depth at skill position players, thus opening up large running lanes for Blount. Seattle D is vulnerable to big/physical RBs.
- Blount produced 18 for 164 vs SEA in 2010 and was 14 for 40 in 2014 Super Bowl game.
- $4900 on DK and $6400 on FD
- Did you know J-Stew is averaging 16.56 FF points and has four TDs over his last three games?
- Panthers average 25 PPG in home games, which bodes well for Stewart based on touches per game and the fact that Cam is running less, especially at the goal line.
- Did you know KC actually ranks 25th in rush defense, allowing 124.5 rushing YPG?
- KC has allowed seven TDs to RBs and is allowing 21.4 PPG in road games.
- Stewart went 19 for 72 vs. KC in 2008
- Value priced at $4900 on DK and $6800 on FD.
- Did you know Crowder (261 YAC) is 5th in the NFL in YAC? Only Julio Jones (287 YAC), A.J. Green (270 YAC), Amari Cooper (293 YAC), and Golden Tate (321 YAC) average more YAC.
- J Crowder is on fire: Prior to the bye week, Crowder hauled in 16 of 22 targets for 215 and one TD in two games.
- At 5K on DK and 6K on FD, Crowder is a WR with upside.
- During the Vikings' three game skid, they have given up four TDs to WRs. During the five game win streak the Vikings gave up only two TDs to WRs, two 1 yd TDs to Jordy and Hopkins.
- Through eight games in 2015, Baldwin had two TDs. He scored 12 of his league leading 14 TDs in games 9-16. Baldwin currently has 2 TDs, it’s week 10, play the numbers.
- Did you know Baldwin’s week 9 line: 6 for 89 was his best scoring fantasy game since week 3 but Baldwin leads the Hawks in targets, yards and receptions?
- Did you know Baldwin has 8 receptions of 20+? More than Evans, Sanders, Cooks, Pryor and Jordy to name a few.
- 5800 on DK and 6900 on FD for a WR1 in week 10 matchup
- If you think you saw Russell Wilson emerge on MNF, then stack him with Baldwin. Hawks will have to score 24+ to have a chance, so expect Baldwin to be heavily involved.
- The Return of Dez Effect: Witten has TDs in back to back games, the same two since Dez’s return.
- Witten coming off his best game since week 1 looks rejuvenated.
- Pittsburgh has allowed 509 TE receiving yards for an average of 63.6 per game.
- History vs Steelers: Witten was 5 for 43 with a 17 yard TD in 2012, 6 for 66 in 2008, 5 for 39 in 2004.
- $4K on DK and $5400 on FD.