Tonight is the last night we get to play NHL DFS before the Christmas 3 day break. We have a nice 10 game slate and hopefully we don’t have and ice issue like we did in Carolina on Tuesday. Good Luck and Lets Cash!!!
TOP TEAMS TO TARGET
1. CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS – The Blackhawks (22-9-4) are coming of a tough home loss to the Calgary Flames were the lost 4-3. Luckily for the Blackhawks the host the Colorado Avalanche (11-20-1) who are last in both categories goals for and goals against in the NHL. This should be an easy win for the Blackhawks and I look for at least 5 for my boys.
2. PITTSBURGH PENGUINS – The Pittsburgh Penguins (21-8-5) are starting to become very predictable if they are home they play well if on the road the road they don’t play so well. The Penguins host the New Jersey Devils (13-13-7) who have played much better at home then on the road and the Penguins are awesome at home. In the Penguins 7 home games in December they have scored 4 or more goals in 6 of the7 home games, with 2 7goals outburst and one 8 goals game. I would make sure you have a few of them in your line ups tonight.
3. TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS – The young Maple Leafs (13-12-7) are playing like I had predicted at the beginning of the season in which I said they would be a .500 team this season. Tonight they travel to Arizona to take on the Coyotes (11-17-5), who are 2nd to last in both goals, for and goals against. They Maple Leafs who rand 7th in the NHL in Goals per game with 2.91 should be on the over side of that tonight.
KICKPICK HAT TRICK
1. ARTEMI PANARIN, Chicago Blackhawks, FD $7,700; DK $7,200 – The Breadman as we affectionately call him here in Chicago has been getting all the Peanut Butter he needs. Artemi has 11 points in his last 5 games and has point in his last 6. This kid is on a roll and is a must play tonight.
2. JUSTIN SCHULTZ, Pittsburgh Penguins, FD $4,800; DK$5,100 – Justin ice time has increase significantly since Penguins blue liner Kris Latang has been out. Schultz has been very productive in his increased ice time with 2 goals and 4 assist in his last five games. Pittsburgh has a great match up tonight and Justin great price makes him an easy paly in DFS tonight.
3. ZACH HYMAN, Toronto Maple Leafs, FD $3,100; DK $4,900 - Zach has been getting good ice time and shooting a lot over the last 5 games. He has 21 shots in the last 5 Maple Leafs games but only one has gone in, but as they say in most arenas good things happen when you put the puck on net.