What FanDuel decided to do today with MLB is atrocious and really tells me that they have zero interest in putting together a quality DFS product. Splitting the 10 games in the afternoon into two different slates is hypocritical when you look at their logic for their GOLF product. This breakdown includes analysis for the 10 games that are in the afternoon today (1pm to 4PM). But its across two slates, so have fun with that and also have fun finding absolutely zero good tournaments on FanDuel today.
- Rain issues in Minnesota again. Doesn't look promising as of now.
- Major WIND notables today. Wrigleyville will be popular due to heavy wind blowing out there. Same deal in Cleveland.
This is really where it gets hard to play both sites today because they are so split….
Carlos Martinez – A new day and this time I am going C-Mart despite the fact that he isn’t facing the one team he massively dominates (Milwaukee…. Cant wait for that day)…. I have a feeling the Cardinals are going to beat up Sabathia today and the vegas line movement has gone in the direction of the Cardinals so I’m using that as a reason to justify my analysis here. For the early slate on FD, he’s the best SP choice because I dont want Jake at his price.
Jeremy Hellickson – Phillies win today.
Chris Sale – I love Sale in the afternoon slate against Tampa. If you are playing on DK, lock him in and then move on.
Matt Moore – He is my second favorite as he gets a Colorado team he should mow through.
Cubs – Chalk
Cincinnati – Chalk as well.
Blue Jays – I love the Jays today. In fact, I really like both sides the more I look at this game.
Red Sox - Boston is going to take Jake Odorizzi down to the harbah and slap him around silly today.
Indians – They will beat up Verlander and I think everyone will fade them.
Athletics – This is a bad spot for McCullers IMO. Oakland doesnt strikeout enough for his big K upside and I’ll gladly take Sale + Boston + Oakland beating up the chalk McCullers in the afternoon slate.
- Wilson Contreras [Early]
- Jett Bandy [Early]
- Russell Martin [Early]
- Stephen Vogt [Late]
- Sandy Leon [Late]
- Crush Davis – Saw last nights HR coming a mile away! Looking for another one today.
- Joey Votto – Poor Zach Davies
- Anthony Rizzo – Rizzo in the Hizzo Day Game Donger!
- Edwin Encarnacion
- Ben Zobrist
- Scooeter Gennett
- Dustin Pedroia – Boston revenge today
- Manny Machado
- Alex Bregman
- Maikel Franco
- Miguel Sano (Rain Issues)
- Corey Seager – LOL at his pricing changes on FanDuel. Such a joke.
- Addison Russell
- Aledmys Diaz
- Xander Bogaerts
- Kyle Schwarber – Such an obvious play today….
- Domingo Santana/Hernan Perez/Ryan Braun/Keon Broxton – Get one or two of them in your lineups
- Billy Hamilton
- Jose Bautista
- Andrew Benintendi
- Mookie Betts
- Bryce Harper – Will be low owned and has massive double dong upside. #DeepAnalysis
- George Springer
- Dexter Fowler
- Stephen Piscotty – Love the Cards today
- Kevin Pillar – He homers today
- Scott Schebler – Great lineup spot batting 4th
- Seth Smith
- Dustin Pedroia – 2B – Chairman
- Xander Bogaerts – SS
- Kyle Schwarber – OF
- Manny Machado – 3B
- Scott Schebler – OF
- Sandy Leon – C
- Edwin Encarnacion - 1B
- Ben Zobrist – 2B
- Jose Bautista – OF