Full disclosure Higley Dad.
1. Saguaro: Kings until someone can knock them off in the post season.
2. Higley: Homer pick, but justified as returning all offensive skills players from last year and having received a couple impact Williams Field transfers that are looking to help improve the defensive side of the ball (including their offensive rushing leader in the post season). This should help with improving last seasons greatest weakness defense and running the ball. This has a chance to be one of the most prolific offenses in Arizona High School history as the returning QB has over 6,000 passing yards in the last two seasons with all his weapons returning.
3. Marcos de Niza: D2 Runner up and returning starting QB.
4. Salpointe Catholic: Returning QB that missed all of last season.
5. St. Mary's: Should benefit from going down a division.
8. Moon Valley
9. Catalina Foothills: Rich Rods son and U of A commit at QB for his senior year.
10. Sunrise Mountain: Last years 2 seed.