Hey Everyone, looking to startup the weekly pickem game come Week 0. I'm open to suggestions on any process improvements or something we can add or change from last year. For anyone who is new or didn't participate last year..... It basically went as follows.
- 10 games picked per week.
- You personally rank games 1 to 10 based on confidence points of who will win.
- Team to get 10 points is your most confident pick to win that weeks match up. (Example: Chandler vs. Carl Hayden, I would give 10 points to Chandler)
- Team to get 1 point is your least confident match up. (Example: Chandler vs Hamilton, Toss up pick, I would assign 1 point to whomever as I'm not sure on the winner)
- You only get the confidence points for that match up, IF you correctly pick the winner.
- Max amount of points to be won per week: 55 points. (10 Correct Picks.... 10+9+8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1= 55)
Hope to see you all posting come Week 0.