Do you dream of playing college or professional basketball? Are you trying to get your name out there to coaches, recruiting services, and media outlets nationwide? Ready to see how you match up against players from all over the United States?
U.S. SELECT BASKETBALL is your BEST source for getting the national recognition and exposure you desire!
Our staff has worked with Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry, Chris Paul and many others.
2016 Fall Showcases
- Play 3 games in front of college coaches against players from all over the country.
- Every game will be filmed and sent to ANY college coach or professional organization that wants to watch you (including D1 coaches who can’t attend most Fall events).
- Media outlets & recruiting services will be invited to attend and watch video of each Showcase
- Footage will be sent to ESPN, Yahoo Sports, CBS Sports, Fox Sports, Rivals.com, Slam Magazine, and many other national recruiting and media services. This is the perfect way to become nationally ranked or improve your national or regional ranking.
- Every participant will receive an evaluation that is also sent to coaches nation wide (for no extra charge).
- Have a chance to earn an invitation to our 2017 Summer All-Star Camp, which will be attended by college coaches from all over the country.
- Players are coached by current and former College & Professional coaches.
- Valuable recruiting information as well as advice from expert coaches on how to maximize yourself and your opportunities to advance your basketball career.
- Every player will have the option of purchasing game tapes and / or personal highlight and mix tapes.
- Showcases fill up very quickly. Very limited spots available.
Showcase Cost is 130.00 per player.
Showcases are for Males ages 13 and older.
Showcases run from 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM (unless noted)
Dates & Locations
"A proud partner of US Select Basketball! Create your free player profile to contact college coaches and appear in coach searches. A CaptainU profile is a powerful tool to show who you are, build relationships, and find colleges that fit you."