Rex Walters U.S.F. Summer Basketball Camps 2010
• June 21st - 25th, 2010
• June 28th - July 2nd, 2010
Camp for ages 5 – 16 years old; campers will be grouped according to age and skill level.
Camps will be located at War Memorial Gym on the University of San Francisco campus and other locations possibly.
9:00am - 4:00pm.
War Memorial Gym will open at 8:00am and close at 5:00pm. Lunch will not be provided, however Campers will have the ability to buy lunch at the camp store and supervision will be provided.
*Campers do not need to bring equipment.
*Advance registration is recommended, as space is limited.
ONE WEEK - $235.00
BOTH WEEKS - $430.00
*Register 2 siblings and get $15 off each camper.
*Get $20 off each fee when registering 3 or more siblings.
Camp Registration Includes:
Basketball Instruction from USF Players & Coaches, Featured Speakers from USF, USF Basketball, USF T-shirt, USF reversible mesh jersey, and a USF player improvement folder.
The Rex Walters Basketball Camp will focus on keeping things simple. During Camp, we will stress the same things we stress kids to Play Hard, Play Smart, Play Together and Have Fun! We feel that by concentrating on these key things, all campers will have a great camp experience and most importantly, have fun.
Here are the skills that each camper will learn and work on daily at our camp:
Proper Basketball Footwork, Lay-ups (Regular & Power), Shooting (Set shots, Jump shots, Bank shots, Free-throws), Dribbling & Ball Handling, Passing, Catching & Triple Threat Position, Rebounding, Defense (Stance & Position), Individual Offensive Moves.
*We will have lower goals for the younger kids.
To register please contact Justin Bauman at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to:
Rex Walters 2010 Team Basketball Camp
June 18, 19, 20
At War Memorial Gym - campus of University of San Francisco as well as others.
Cost $400 per team, limit 12 man roster.
* Each team in guaranteed 4 games before tournament play begins.
* Space is limited to 36 teams
* Varsity Caliber teams Only!
* Each team camper and coach will receive 1 T-Shirt.
* All games will have certified officials.
* Coaches will have the opportunity to turn in official evaluations based on referees performance.
* All players and coaches are required to carry their own medical insurance.
* On site concession stand during games.
* No Meals Will be Provided but concessions stands will be available.
* A $250.00 non-refundable deposit is required before May 28th, 2010.
* Camp housing is an option please contact Justin Bauman at email@example.com.