OK we are 4 weeks in to the Division V season, what are everyone's thoughts on the top teams thus far?
1. Northwest Christian had a bit of a scare last week but they are rolling like they always do. Will be interesting to see how they do against ALA and Yuma Catholic.
2. ALA are rolling everyone in their path except VC who played them tough.
3. St. Johns has started 4-0. Are they as good as their record shows?
4. Thatcher has wins against YC and Safford and have started 4-0. Very suprising team thus far IMO. Can they keep it up?
5. Did anyone think Morenci would be 0-3 at this point of the season? Losses to Safford, St. Johns and Round Valley. All are tough teams this year. I didn't expect RV to beat them the way they did though.
6. Valley Christian has had two close, tough losses to NWC and ALA. Looks like they are strong this year.
7. Joy Christian has a loss against ALA and Pusch Ridge played them tough. Has beat who they need to but are they legit in their first year in Division V?
8. Round Valley had a tough loss against Winslow but has rolled everyone else, including Morenci. Are they contenders this year?
9. Yuma Catholic had a tough loss at home against Thatcher but rebounded well and had a great win at River Valley last week. You know they will be in the thick of things come the post season.
Am I missing anyone? Any sleeper teams this year?