- Benson (Only real game so far was against Push Ridge. I don't think Pusch Ridge was mentally prepared for that game, in a rematch I think PR would win. Id put Benson in the 4 spot)
- American Leadership (Cant really argue this one)
- Joy Christian (Best QB in division, maybe the best receiving core as well. I would consider them a potential number 1 if both sides of their line can start to control games.)
- Monument Valley (Really? They haven't played any real Playoff teams except Hopi, but I don't think Hopi has much. Id put them at the 7 spot)
- Scottsdale Christian (See Round Valley)
- Round Valley (RV and SCA go well in these spots, but due to RV's youth id leave them at 6 and SCA at 5)
- Tempe Prep (Again... Really? Move them up to 3)
- Chinle (They play a very poor schedule. drop them out of top ten)
- Bisbee (drop them to 10)
Tonopah Valley (Have a pair of talented runningbacks deserve to be at least 8)
Also, I would place VC on this list, However, there is a possibility they will go 5-5, potential loss to RV and if Santa Cruz is actually as good as their record says, but I don't think so. So in the end, VC is a top ten.
What are your thoughts?