Well here are MY rankings for next years 8 man football season. Feel free to post your own below!
1. Joe City: State Champs and they are returning Remington Baldwin. I'm sure they will have a great season next year.
2. St. David: They are returning some great players and have potential to go far next year.
3. Mayer: Mayer is also returning some great players next year including their starting running back and quarter back. They should go far aswell.
4. Mogollon: No matter what happens they always use the talent they have and form it into a great team. They should have a good year next year.
5.Valley Union: What they did last year was incredible, 3 1000 yard rushers I believe. And I believe they are returning two of them.
6. Bagdad: They are taking quite a hit from graduation, but are still returning some great players.
7. Valley Lutheran: Demitri O'Brien, enough said, this guy should bring the flames back to the playoffs.
8. Orme: They are also losing quite abit of leadership from their team, but they usually make a great run in the end.
9: Fredonia?: I heard they got alot of transfers from a local school along with beaver dam. Watch out for them next year.
10. Salome: Lets see how those frogs do next year!
Keep in mind that I am not considering the new schools to enter the 1A leage ( Pima, Gilbert Christain, etc) I am juding the ones from last season.
Leave your own lists.