1A Preseason Top 10
1. Valley Union- Return a lot of the same team that made it to the quarters.
2. Bagdad- Only lost three starters from a runer up squad last year. Returning two dominant pitchers in Pat Callen and Gaige McKeon.
3. Mayer- Good returning class.
4. Duncan- Lost some quality players but they are always a powerhouse.
5. Valley Lutheran- The core of a good squad return this year.
6. Pima- Good solid athletes
7. Mogollon- Lost some really good players but should be tough.
8. Joe City- Have some really good athletes
9. St. Pauls- can they grab another strong pitcher?
10. Salt River- Started to come on late last year under a new coach.