Courtesy of BCatO from:
3A Top 10 for march 12th
1. Show Low (8-2) - Claim the top spot this week pretty much by default. Big week ahead with Snowflake and the Payson tourney.
2. Santa Cruz (8-2-1) - Loss to Sahuarita should be a wake up call. Have done a lot so far this season and deserve the benefit of the doubt this week. Safford and Florence this week are huge games for them.
3. Chino Valley (10-0) - Are they for real? Two big wins over Winslow mean they should be ranked ahead of them and Winslow is a top 5 team right now. Let's see if they can hold this spot.
4. Winslow (12-4-1) - All their losses have been to tough teams. Have played exceptional ball so far this season.
5. Seton Catholic (5-5) - Refuse to drop them even though they took 4 loses this past week. They played Corona del Sol (#1 in 5A ppts), Mountain Pointe (#15 in 5A ppts) and 5A Dobson, 5A Gilbert and 4A Tempe. Oh yeah, they had time to beat Coolidge, 5-1 after all that. Big week for the Lady Sentinels with Sahuarita, Benson and Safford on tap.
6. Estrella Foothills (7-4-1) - Payson tournament should reveal a lot about this team this week. Had a somewhat easy week with Parker, Sedona Red Rock and Fountain Hills.
7. Payson (7-3-2) - Have Globe and Blue Ridge before kicking off Their tournament on Friday. Another team we will know a lot about after this week.
8. Coolidge (6-3-1) - Helped continue Wickenburg slide with a win in a great pitchers duel. Have Bourgade, Florence and Globe thsi week.
9. Sahuarita (6-1) - Huge win over Santa Cruz followed by loss to Safford seems to be typical South Region action these days. Big game with Seton Catholic this week. Coach Fanning picked up his 300th career victory this past week also.
10. Wickenburg (6-6*) - * Missing some scores from the Buckeye tournament.
Lady Wranglers are in a tailspin and need to get it back together soon as conference action is right around the corner and there are a couple of teams looking to unseat the defending Region champs.
Blue Ridge (9-4) - Out of top 10 is due more to Chino Valley moving in than anything that BR did. Will get a shot at proving they belong back in the top 10 at the Payson tourney this weekend.
Safford (7-4, 1-1) - Win over Sahuarita is impressive, knocking on the door for top 10.
Florence (5-5) - Early leader in the South and have a huge week ahead of them. Hopefully, Hall is back to help carry the load at Payson. Conference action against Coolidge and Santa Cruz this week is critical. Potentially a huge week for the Lady Gophers.
Window Rock (10-2) - Sparkling record but a loss to St. Johns and getting blown out by Snowflake still leaves some doubt about the top 10.
Tuba City (9-6) - Two ugly losses to Joseph City means the jury is still out on the Lady Warriors.
Snowflake (6-4) - Are they back? 2nd place in Winslow Tourney is an encouraging sign for them,