Courtesy of BCatO from:
1. Benson - May have to kick off some rust this week. Girls are hungry to get back to playing. Seton and strong Payson tourney will be good tests.
2. Willcox - Preparing for April 5th showdown in Benson. Could still be undefeated when the two teams meet.
3. NWC - Impressive wins over Bourgade and PC. Early frontrunner in Metro with two big wins. Rematch with Bourgade should be a classic.
4. Bourgade - Gave NWC everything that they could handle. Plays NWC again this coming thursday in what should be another great one.
5. SCA - Some say they are just going through the motions right now. Is something up?
6. VC - Need some people to step up and help out. Lost bad to SCA but had an impressive win over PC.
7. PC - After impressive run in Yuma, came home to a couple of big conference losses to NWc and VC. Need to regroup fast or face the obsticle of winning a tough one on the road in the Metro Regional.
8. PRCA - Semi-final finish at the Tucson Badger tourney may be a sign that they are getting used to the new coaches system. Big shutout over San Manuel was a good way to start the conference season.
9. Tombstone - Only loss is still to Benson. Another team that may have some rust to clean off next week.
10. Yuma Catholic - After disappointing showing at their tournament they should walk through the West.
Desert Christian - Improved over last year but played poorly in the Badger Classic.
Hayden - Showing signs of life after a horrible start to the season.
PCDS - Would be a playoff team in any other Region but the Metro.
Camp Verde - 3rd place finish to Bourgade and Raymond S Kellis in the Maricopa tourney may be a sign that they are finally playing well after a slow start.