G Speed Training
Ages 8-18 Every Saturday from 10am - 11 am
Improve your speed, agility, mental toughness, quickness, and conditioning!
This is a great speed camp, coach Goldie is extremely experienced, the kids respond very well to him... check out the BIO it will blow you away... First session is FREE!!!
$25 per 1 hour Session
Private Sessions are available
15444 N. 100th Street, Scottsdale Rd. 85260
Horizon Sports Complex Field #4
Cross Roads: Thompson Peak & 100th St.
Contact Ron "Goldie" McClendon for more information
Ron "Goldie" McClendon
5'9" - 210
Ole Miss/ 6 year Pro; 2 NFL, 4 CFL
Born: 4/2/81 - Ponchatoula, LA
Goldie attended Ole Miss where he was both a running back and kick returner. McClendon led the SEC in kick return yards and played alongside of Eli Manning. Goldie spent his rookie year (04) with the Tennessee Titans, as well as the following year (05). He later came to Edmonton in 2005 and help to lead the Eskimos to a grey cup championship (super bowl of Canada). Goldie is now retired and lives in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- holds the state record in Louisiana in the 100 meter dash. 10.07
- holds high school record in 100 meter and 200 meter dash. 10.07/21.45
- two sport athlete in college football and track.
- independence bowl champion defeated Nebraska in 2002
- cotton bowl champion defeated Oklahoma in 2003
- signed with the Tennessee Titans in April 2004
- played first NFL game on Monday night football vs. Dallas Cowboys
- signed with Edmonton Eskimos
- holds the record for most rushing yards in a single game in Edmonton Eskimo history. 201 yards vs. Montreal (2006)
- grey cup champion defeated Montreal (2005)