HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES ONLY
"Development, Preparation, Evaluation & Exposure"
Sign-up today online and start your preparation for next year. 48 total players only, no exception!
High School practice starts in November, will you be ready?
When: Men. October 24.25.26 2003. * Women. October 17.18.19 2003
Who: 12 student-athletes per class,(12
freshman, 12 Soph etc…)
48 total enrollment. Men & Women.
Times: Friday 6-9 pm.
Saturday 10-6 pm.
Sunday 10-12:00 pm (Game Day)
Where: Seton Catholic High School. Tempe. AZ
What is the PrepAZ.com's Basketball Combine?
· High level development, evaluation, and competition.
· Evaluations, including correct vital stats. All information will be provided to College Coaches at no charge. Info Packets on results will be available to College Coaches at no charge on PrepAZ.com.
· Development Program, directed by former NCAA Division 1 College Coaches.
· Game competition, with officials, and experienced Coaches.
Student-Athletes will be evaluated on:
· Mental Aspect of the game
· Ability to learn systems
6pm - Check in, Height, weight, vertical, speed agility testing.
7pm - Selection of teams, basic offense/defensive sets installed.
8pm - Half court competition, 3 on 3, 2 on 2,
9pm - End
10am - Stretch, Talk
10:30 - Pre-Practice, Skill Development
11:00 - Speed/Agility/Quickness training
11:30 - Special Guest Speaker
12:00 - Lunch
12:30 - NCAA Clearinghouse Info
1:00pm - Stretch
1:15 - Team Practice
1:30 - Game Competition, two 20 minute halfs/45 second shot clock. Each team will play 4 games.
6:00 - Combine review
6:15 - End
10:00am - Talk, Stretch
10:30 - 12:00 Game Competition
Register Online to reserve your spot:
Year (current class)
NOTE: Enrollment will be closed at 12 Student-Athletes per grade.
For more information e-mail us: Here
or call 602.505.4667