24-7Football.com Team Rankings (week of 9/10/2007)
2. Dobson (3-0)- I think only
Dobson fans expected to beat
5. Brophy (2-1)- Only loss is to
6. Basha (3-0)- Playing tough defense, same recipe that won them all of those games last year. Big game against undefeated Westwood this week.
8. Westwood (3-0)- A couple of
close games has the Warriors undefeated. They play an under-rated
1. Centennial (1-1)- I don't care
that they lost to
2. Sunnyside (2-0)- The Blue Devils are playing tough as always. Face 0-2 Central this week.
3. Marcos de Niza (2-0)- They are really scoring some points. Went for 63 against Ironwood on Friday. Travel to Casa Grande this week.
4. Goldwater (2-0)- Inched out a tough 1 point win over Ironwood Ridge. Big game against Pinnacle this week.
5. Pinnacle (2-0)- Beat a very talented Westview team last week. Face Goldwater on Friday.
6. Westview (1-1)- Turnovers hurt
their chances at a W last week. Must regroup against 1-2
7. Desert Ridge (1-1)- Played
Centennial tough early and beat
9. Rincon (2-0)- Must face an angry Centennial team this week.
10. Skyline (2-0)- Play a talented
1. Saguaro (2-0)- Beat Sahuaro and face 2-0 Agua Fria on Friday with the Owls looking for avengence against the same team that put them out of the playoffs last year and ended their winning streak.
2. Chaparral (3-0)- Traveled to
4. Cactus (2-0)- Beat defending 4A2 champs Cactus Shadows 38-11. Tough game against 3-0 CDO this week.
5. Sabino (2-0)- Beat Pubelo and travel to undefeated Millennium this week.
6. Canyon del Oro (3-0)- Playing good football and sitting at 3-0. Face a talented Cactus team this week.
7. Cienega (1-1)- Had a tough loss
to Chaparral two weeks ago. Had a bye and play
8. Catalina Foothills (2-1)- Only loss is to Cienega in week 1. Play Flowing Wells this week.
1. Mingus (3-0)- The Marauders are playing very good football. Have a bye and face Washington, who knocked them out of the playoffs last year.
2. Notre Dame (2-0)- Needed a Hail Mary to get past Bradshaw on Friday.
6. Greenway (2-0)- From winless to undefeated? I won't go that far but the Demons are winning those close games that they lost last year.
7. Higley (1-1)- Beat a solid
McClintock team 13-7. Face
8. Catalina (2-1)- Loss is to 3-0 CDO. Face Amphi on Friday.
9. Santa Rita (2-1)- Close loss to Marana in week 2. Play Sahuarita this week.
10. Queen Creek (1-1)- Lost to Mingus in week 1. Face a good AJ team this week.