Rubio Long Snapping and Chris Sailer Kicking continued their Nike Summer camps in NC on July 18th, 2012. Long Snappers came out from NC, GA, SC, MA, NY, VA, OH, CT and NJ to learn from the best and get the most exposure out there for Long Snappers in the country. Rubio Long Snapping is continuing to dominate the Long Snapping world with over 140 Long Snappers sent to college in the last two years! Rubio Long Snapping already has his top three Long Snappers for the class of 2013 committed to Alabama, Nebraska and Michigan!
Long snapping instructor Chris Rubio of Rubio Long Snapping / Chris Sailer Kicking was on hand to guide the snappers through the various sections of the camp. The camp's many facets were on-field instruction, film/classroom review, recruiting seminar led by the NCSA along with Rubio and Chris Sailer, and wrapped up with a competition.
The winner of the Nike Summer Camp in NC was Keaston Sinicki (2013, NC). Keaston is a terrific Long Snapper that is absolutely nails under pressure. This is his second victory at a Rubio Long Snapping camp and he looks to keep the streak going this fall. Smooth and consistent when he snaps the ball back to the punters.
Along with Sinicki, there was an abundance of talent with the top Long Snappers in attendance being the following:
· Chris O'Risky (2013, IN) came out strong and did well in North Carolina. Athletic Long Snapper that shows tremendous upside. Hard worker.
· Jake Abraham (2012, GA) came out for a tune-up before heading off to Georgia Southern and he looked terrific. He was snapping the ball hard and with a great deal of confidence.
· Alan Lucy (2014, VA) was completely dominant all day. This top junior snaps the ball at an incredible pace and handles pressure extremely well. Snaps D1 speeds right now…easily.
· Adam Vaught (2014, VA) is a monstrous Long Snapper dripping with potential. Excellent follow through on this very smooth Long Snapper.
· Brian McDonough (2013, NC) possesses terrific form and accuracy when he snaps. The harder he snaps the ball, the better he gets. Like a machine with his pat snaps.
· Cory Blane (2012, SC) was easily one of the most impressive Long Snappers in NC. Built very well and coming along nicely with his snapping. He keeps this up and he is definitely headed to college for his snapping.
· Emmett Odegard (2013, CT) is one most coachable Long Snappers in the country. Ball is crisp and on target. Great person and Long Snapper.
· Chase McIntyre (2013, NC) just whips the ball back to the punter. Incredible use of his body when he snaps. Great talent.
· Wyatt Pfeifer (2014, OH) impressed me yet again. Form is turning into perfection. When he gets his whole body through, he is as good as anyone in his class.
Other notables: Ben Winstead (NC), Bradley Tatko (SC), Jack Sheehan (VA), Matthew Schmidt (NC), Trey Ratliff (NC), Tripp Camp (NC) and Colton Oliver (NC)
Rubio Long Snapping and Chris Sailer Kicking will be all over the country this fall starting in late September with all camps leading right into the 11h Annual National Kicking and Snapping Spring Event sponsored by Nike in Las Vegas on January 19-20, 2013. All fall camps AND the Vegas Event are open to ALL levels of Long Snappers.
For more information, go to www.RubioLongSnapping.com and feel free to contact Chris Rubio at Rubio@RubioLongSnapping.com. Don't forget to read the Rubio Long Snapping blog at www.RubiosBlog.com. For continuous Rubio Long Snapping information, follow him on Twitter: @TheChrisRubio.