Rubio Long Snapping and Chris Sailer Kicking continued their Nike Fall camps in NC on October 27th, 2012. Long Snappers came out from SC, NC, CA, VA and GA to learn from the best and get the most exposure out there for Long Snappers in the country. Rubio Long Snapping is continuing to dominate the Long Snapping world with over 150 Long Snappers sent to college in the past two years alone!!!!
Long snapping instructor Chris Rubio of Rubio Long Snapping / Chris Sailer Kicking was on hand to guide the snappers through the various sections of the camp. The camp's many facets were on-field instruction, film/classroom review, recruiting seminar regarding NCSA and then a nutritional session on Herbalife24 and wrapped up with YouTube filming and competition.
The winner of the Nike Fall Camp in NC was Louis Pikula (2014, NC). Louis was solid all day with good form, a tight spiral and some crisp snaps. Louis is a long time Rubio Long Snapper and it is really starting to pay off for him and his Long Snapping. With his victory, Louis earned himself a free admission to the 11th Annual National Snapping Event in Las Vegas on January 19-20, 2013!
Along with Pikula, there was an abundance of talent with the top Long Snappers in attendance being the following:
- Brian McDonough (NC, 2013) - was exceptional all day in North Carolina. Ball was absolutely flying back to the punter. Ended up in second place and very easily could have won.
- Keaston Sinicki (NC, 2013) - continues to be very smooth and strong with his snapping. Built well and is solid on his feet.
- Cory Blane (SC, 2013) - is dripping with potential and is solid in all aspects of his snapping. Very athletic and snaps a quick ball.
- Adam Vaught (VA, 2014) - is a monster that is as smooth as anyone in the country. Beyond long and practically hands the ball to the punter.
- Drew Williams ((SC, 2013) - might just be one of the most athletic Long Snappers in the country. Strong and snaps hard. If he continues to improve at this pace, there is no reason he shouldn't be headed to college for snapping.
- Chase McIntyre (NC, 2013) - has exceptional form and creates a terrific amount of speed on his ball. Excellent Long Snapper.
- Colton Oliver (NC, 2014) - was impressive all day. Built extremely well and is smooth when he rockets the ball back to the punter.
- Kyle Murphy (NC, 2014) - came out to his first Rubio Long Snapping camp and showed well. Terrific frame and athletic.
- Other notables: RC Brunstetter, Derek Dovolis, Sean Flangan, Hunter Floyd, Chris Lutzel, Stewart Sherrill and Austin Spence.
Rubio Long Snapping and Chris Sailer Kicking's next stop will be GA on October 28th, followed by TX, CA and then the 11th Annual National Kicking and Snapping Event in Las Vegas on January 19-20, 2013! Reminder, the Vegas Event is open to all Long Snappers and NOT an invite only camp.
For more information, go to www.RubioLongSnapping.com and feel free to contact Chris Rubio at Rubio@RubioLongSnapping.com. Be sure to check out Rubio Long Snapping on Facebook and follow him on Twitter @TheChrisRubio.Snapping