Rubio Long Snapping and Chris Sailer Kicking continued their Nike Fall camps in GA on October 28th, 2012. Long Snappers came out from FL, MS, TN, KY, AL, VA, OH, MI, SC and GA to learn from the best and get the most exposure out there for Long Snappers in the country. Rubio Long Snapping is continuing to dominate the Long Snapping world with over 150 Long Snappers sent to college in the past two years alone!!!!
Long snapping instructor Chris Rubio of Rubio Long Snapping / Chris Sailer Kicking was on hand to guide the snappers through the various sections of the camp. The camp's many facets were on-field instruction, film/classroom review, recruiting seminar regarding NCSA and then a nutritional session on Herbalife24 and wrapped up with a competition.
The winner of the Nike Fall Camp in GA was Joel Baldwin (2014, MS). Joel has come a long way with his Long Snapping and has transformed himself into one of the best in the country for his class. He has a good frame and snaps a very smooth ball. Tons of potential on him and he is definitely headed in the right direction. He was dominate all day and earned himself a free admission to the 11th Annual National Snapping Event in Las Vegas on January 19-20, 2013!
Along with Baldwin, there was a massive amount of of talent with the top Long Snappers in attendance being the following:
- Tucker Etheridge (2013, GA) - The La Tech commit showed incredible hand speed and form. Tucker was snapping with a ton of confidence and verified why he is a 5 Star Rubio Long Snapper.
- Blake Ferguson (2015, GA) - Was fluid and smooth throughout the whole day. Body is solid and he is very long. Form is impeccable. Definitely headed in the right direction. Excellent attitude.
- Liam McCullough (2015, OH) - Looked exceptional and will definitely be moving up the rankings. Like Tucker, snapping with a ton of confidence. Easily snaps the speed of a D1 Long Snapper now.
- Murphy Allen (2013, FL) - Impressed me a ton out in GA. Body is thick and he listens well. Ball flies off his hands. Getting his eyes through every time will be essential for greatness.
- Alan Lucy (2014, VA) - Continued to whip the ball back there with his explosive form. He is like a firecracker when he snaps the ball. Fuse gets lit, and then all of a sudden…BOOM!
- Davis Winkie (2014, GA) - Is very close to being "there" with his Long Snapping. Easily has the potential and DEFINITELY the size. Keep an eye on him.
- John Seabolt (JC,GA) - Is a strong Long Snapper with a lot of potential. Needs some fine tuning but headed in the right direction. Body is solid.
- Casey Wilson (2014, GA) - Is easily one of the smoothest and most consistent Long Snappers in the country. Extending out a tad will increase his speed. Excellent Long Snapper.
- Matt Wolcott (2014, VA) - Handled pressure very well and easily could have won the whole thing.
- Justin Vining (2013, GA) - Simply continues to impress me with his poise, form and accuracy. Just keeps on getting better and better. Great attitude.
- Julian Cole (2015, GA) - Improved a ton and looked great all day.
- Ryan Parris (2015, AL) - Gets bigger and better every single time I see him. Impressive
- Other notables: John Morrison (GA), Zach Wade (GA), Luke Hester (AL), Gaither Barker (TN), Clay Barton (GA), Will-Parker Carter (KY), Andrew Earle (GA), William England (FL), Tyler Jarvis (GA), Andrew Robinson (MI), Bradley Tatko (SC), Matt Swanson (GA), Steven Nixon (GA), Quentin Skinner (GA) and Chris Bartolomei (GA)
Rubio Long Snapping and Chris Sailer Kicking's next stop will be TX on November 11th, CA on January 13th and then the 11th Annual National Kicking and Snapping Event in Las Vegas on January 19-20, 2013! Reminder, the Vegas Event is open to all Long Snappers and NOT an invite only camp.
For more information, go to www.RubioLongSnapping.com and feel free to contact Chris Rubio at Rubio@RubioLongSnapping.com. Be sure to check out Rubio Long Snapping on Facebook and follow him on Twitter @TheChrisRubio