Long Snappers came out to GA to attend the GA Camp on March 2nd from MS, GA, FL, TN, KY, AL and OH to get the best Long Snapping instruction and in the country for Long Snappers. Long Snappers, and their parents/guardians, were instructed on the field, had a film and classroom session, a recruiting seminar and ended the day with a competition with Rubio present and running the camp. Each Long Snapper was filmed and will have a player profile provided for them on .
The overall winner of the camp was (FL, '15). Dalton had an excellent day with smooth, strong
snaps that were very accurate. He is, easily, one of, if not the, strongest Long
Snappers in the country. He is built like a brick house and was using all of his
strength very well throughout the day. He was on fire throughout the competition
and was overflowing with confidence. Great overall day for Masters!
The TOP 2014 Long Snappers in attendance were…
The TOP 2015 Long Snappers in attendance were….
· (GA) was DOMINANT all day long in GA. He is looking outstanding in every sense of the word. He is built VERY well, has great form and is beginning to truly snap with confidence. The question for Blake is how great does he want to be. LSU really won the lotto on him.
· (OH) left no doubt he is worthy of the scholarships he is already offered. He is massive, snapping the ball hard and hunting for the top spot in the country. He is just flat out good and getting better. He is a sure fire scholarship Long Snapper.
· (GA) is really coming into his own right now and the rest of his class should be on the lookout. He is snapping the ball hard and like he knows he will win sooner than later. Keep a very close eye on him in Vegas. He is good.
· (TN) showed why Tennessee offered him a scholarship…this kid can snap. He is built very well and uses his whole body well. The lower he gets his butt, the better he will be and he is really good right now!
· (AL) had the best overall camp of his life in GA. He is getting stronger by the second and he uses all of his body when he snaps. The kid can snap some heat. The more he locks down his consistency, the higher he will go in the ranks. He looked exceptional out in GA.
Other notable Long Snappers: Hunter Womac, Matthew Coklan, Hunter Colonna, Logan Hamilton
The TOP 2016 Long Snappers in attendance were….
Other notable Long Snappers: Anthony Ratliff, Sean Somers, Gunter LaPrad
The TOP 2017/18/19 Long Snappers in attendance were….
· Quentin Skinner (GA) is a 2019 Long Snapper that would EASILY start for about 90% of the varsity football teams in the country….I am not kidding. He is really that good. Every college should already have him on their radar.
· Roen McCullough (OH) is a 2018 Long Snapper that is doing very, very well for his age. He is strong and uses his strength well. Love to see him lift up his butt and lean back a tad. Very good overall base already. Keep an eye on him.
· Enzo Anthony (FL) is a 2019 Long Snapper with great form, a wonderful attitude and a drive to be the best. Tons of talent already in Enzo.
Rubio Long Snapping at : Central Florida (April 4-5), Dallas, TX (April 25-26), San Diego, CA (May 2-3), Seattle, WA (May 16-17), Los Angeles, CA (May 30-31), Central Ohio (July 11-12). Email Rubio@RubioLongSnapping.com to inquire about an invitation to these prestigious camps.
For the full video recap of the Rubio Long Snapping Camp in GA on March 2, 2014, please watch below….