Myers Park High School played host to the regions RT25 Receiver competition this past Saturday. Some of the regions premiere receivers competed with their peers in a series of speed, route, agility and catching events with a goal to be named one of the nation's RT25.
Colby Boggs '14 Southside Christian, SC was the North Carolina's region top performer in 2013, this year's top performer goes to Thomas Gordon. Thomas's exhibition of speed, great routes and soft hands elevated him to the top of the RT25 National leader board followed by Chris Taylor Yamanoha, '16 Rancho Cotate High School, CA.
For his Thomas's performance, Phillip O'Berry Academy, NC will receive a $250.00 donation from our Sponsors, hhGregg, Wilson Sporting Goods and DeuceBrand.
ReceiverTech RT25 heads to Dallas, TX. April 19. On deck, Orlando, Fla. April 27.
RT25 North Carolina Region Top 10 Performers
1. Thomas Gordon '16 Bishop O' Berry Academy Charlotte, NC
2. Dominic Ford '15 Broughton High School Raleigh, NC
3. Kenyon Taylor '16 Southern Guilford High School High Pt, NC
4. Justin Kirkendall '16 Farragut High School Knoxville, TN
5. Jeremiah Brown '16 Southwest Guilford High School High Pt, NC
6. Joseph Mealing '15 Cardinal Newman Columbia, SC
7. Sa'iq- Shamir Patrick '17 Myers Park High School Charlotte, NC
8. Bryce White '17 South Gwinnette High School, Snellville, GA.
9. Michael Travis '16 Farragut High School, Knoxville, TN
10. Justin Titgen ‘15 Marvin Ridge High School Charlotte, NC
RT25 National Leader Board
1. Thomas Gordon '16 Bishop O' Berry Academy, NC
2. Chris Taylor Yamanoha '16 Rancho Cotate HS, CA
3. Kevin Kassis '16 Oak Ridge HS, CA
4. Dominic Ford '15 Broughton HS, NC
5. Hunter Mootz '15 Chico HS, CA
6. Kenyon Taylor '16 Southern Guilford HS, NC
7. Beau Bisharat '16 Jesuit HS, CA
8. Justin Kirkendall '16 Farragut HS, TN
9. Joey Trono '15 Rancho Cotate HS, CA
10. Jeremiah Brown '16 Southwest Guilford High School High Pt, NC
11. Jalen Roman '15 Windsor HS, CA
12. Andrew Lackowski '15 Oak Ridge HS, CA