The rankings are completed for ALL Long Snappers that participated in the Rubio Long Snapping fall Camp in GA.
Long Snappers came in from FL, MS, TN, AL, OH, SC, KY and, of course, GA to learn from the best and get the most exposure possible for Long Snappers.
The best 2015 Long Snapper at the camp was Blake Ferguson. The accuracy and consistency Blake showed was uncanny. His misses were by inches and every snap is within milliseconds of each other. The kid is a machine right now.
- Liam McCullough left absolutely no doubt he is one of the most dominant Long Snappers in the country. I timed him a couple times in the .5s!
- Drew McCracken was snapping with great confidence and poise. Definitely a top tier Long Snapper.
- Hunter Womac showed great promise and improvement. Watch this TALL Long Snapper.
- Kyle Varnell might have the most potential of any Long Snapper in the country.
- Logan Hamilton looked very sharp and smooth. Tons of greatness from him throughout the day.
- Ryan Parris is a very strong Long Snapper that has waves of brilliance.
Notables: Tyler Gilliam, Ben Warner, Braxton Hale and Ty Mimbs.
The best 2016 Long Snapper at the camp was Scott Meyer. Meyer was on fire all day with speeds in the .6s and handling pressure like a champ…which he was at the end of the camp. Major move for Meyer in the rankings and well deserved.
- Anthony Ratliff had an excellent day in GA. He has really improved his overall balance and form. Kid was throwing some very fast snaps all day. Keep a very close eye on him at VEGAS XXV. TOP 12?
- Jake Munoz was throwing some severe heat all day and will dominate once his spiral locked down. This kid is always improving.
- Josh Brady has a tremendous frame, good form and is beginning to snap with a lot of confidence.
- Jacob Fuqua was very sharp and impressive all day in GA.
- Logan Klusman moved way up the charts after his tremendous performance at the GA camp. Definitely one to watch.
- Thomas Newberg has the frame and form to take him a long way with his snapping. Size and speed will be big for him at VEGAS XXV and beyond.
Notables: Gabe Skrobot, Bradley Watkins, Tanner Sineath, Koby Pyrz, Colton Piatt and Sandy Barstow
The best 2017 Long Snapper at the camp wasJacob Potter. Jacob had a great camp and looks to compete for the top spot at VEGAS XXV. He is built very well and snaps a strong, powerful ball.
- Grant Miller has come A LONG, LONG way and has really transformed himself into one heck of a Long Snapper. Has all of the tools to dominate his class in due time.
- Eli McMullen looked very impressive all day long in GA. Good frame and he listens well. Definitely headed in the right direction.
Notables: Javier King and Callen Davidson
The best 2018 Long Snapper at the camp was Roen McCullough. Roen is filled with potential and showed some great things at the camp. He looks and snaps like a junior in high school. Keep a very close eye on him throughout the next couple of years and beyond.
- Clay James was very solid all day long in GA. Some little tweaks will really help him out. Very quick hands.
- Cade Long impressed me with his good form and leg pop. One to watch.
- Parker Lefton has very good form and is always improving.
- Jarrett Key had an excellent day and could push for the top spot at VEGAS XXV.
Notables: Dillon Hayes and Camren Wood
- My rankings are NOT done just from The Rubio Target
- My rankings are NOT done from some mathematical formula.
- My rankings ARE done by me and only me. That is why they take a good amount of time. (Think of it this way, it takes MONTHS to build a Rolls Royce but only hours to build an average car)
- My rankings are based off of this blog I wrote about what makes a Long Snapper great.
- If you would like anything added to your profile page, simply email me (Rubio@RubioLongSnapping.com) the information and consider it done.
- All Long Snappers are ranked after their first fall camp of their freshman year in high school.
A Long Snapper has the ability to adjust their ranking anytime I see them LIVE, not on video.
For the rankings section, simply go to RubioLongSnapping.com rollover PLAYER RANKINGS, rollover which CLASS you are looking for, click that CLASS, click LONG SNAPPERS and find your name.
Be sure to check out the highlight tape from the Rubio Long Snapping fall camps in NC and GA below…