Nike Football The Opening Regional Oakland Recruiting Notebook
• Oakland (Calif.) Bishop O'Dowd linebacker Camilo Eifler may have had the best day of anyone at The Opening Oakland, earning the SPARQ MVP and winning LB MVP honors. Recruiting wise, Eifler is in double-digit offers, with Oregon his most recent offer and while he said he doesn't have a top five, Eifler said that the Ducks, Michigan, Washington, Cal and UCLA were some of the schools standing out to him the most.
• Concord (Calif.) De La Salle defensive tackle Boss Tagaloa named a top 12 this week of Alabama, Arizona, Arizona State, California, Michigan, Missouri, Ole Miss, Oregon State, Tennessee, UCLA, Utah and Washington. The four-star said that it's an even top 12 and there is no leader. He said the one school he knows he'll officially visit for sure is UCLA.
• Anaheim (Calif.) Servite 2017 receiver Terrell Bynum is in double-digits for offers and said while it's still too early to name any leaders, the two local schools, USC and UCLA stand out. Both the Los Angeles schools have offered Bynum, who also has offers from a number of other Pac-12 schools as well as Miami, Nebraska and Oklahoma. Bynum said he thinks Oregon could be close to offering too as he's been talking often with the Ducks.
• Roseville (Calif.) 2017 tight end Jimmy Jaggers has offers from Louisville, Michigan, Northwestern, Oregon State and UCLA and Boston College, Notre Dame, USC and UCLA have all been in recent contact with him.
• Fresno (Calif.) Clovis West receiver Darian Owens committed to UCLA in April and said his main target he's recruiting is teammate Caleb Kelly, the West's No. 1 prospect. Owens, a top 10 athlete by Scout, said he'll play receiver at UCLA.
• Baldwin Park (Calif.) offensive lineman Francisco Perez has offers from a number of schools, including Arizona State, Cal, Colorado, Oregon State, Texas Tech and Washington State and he plans to camp at UCLA this summer and possibly USC.
• Norco (Calif.) safety Troy Dye has been offered by Colorado, Colorado State, Nevada, Oregon State, UNLV and Washington State and said that Cal, Duke and Wisconsin have all been talking with him quite a bit and could be offering soon.
• Antelope (Calif.) quarterback Montel Aaron said that Nevada, San Diego State and UNLV have all offered from the FBS with Colorado and Utah checking him out this spring.
• Fontana (Calif.) Summit defensive lineman Jabari Watson has offers from Boise State, Nevada, New Mexico and San Diego State and plans to camp at UCLA and Arizona this summer as well as potential camps with Arizona State and USC.
• Antioch (Calif.) linebacker Kobie Beltram has an offer from Oregon State and said a number of Pac-12 schools, including Cal, have been by this spring to watch him work out.
San Diego (Calif.) Cathedral Catholic cornerback Hunter Allen is waiting for his first offer but he plans to camp with San Diego State as well as Arizona State, where his father, Eric Allen, played along with Louisville and San Jose State.
The Opening Oakland: CA Recruiting Notes
Golden State Preps Top Stories
PODCAST: FNF Clovis West Vs BullardFriday Night Football is hosted by Lucio Ourique from the Barkboard.com Fresno State's Scout.com site and by Lorenzo Reyna of Golden State Preps on Scout.com.
BarkBoardWednesday at 8:53 AM
Omari Harris Talks Recruiting After DLS Loss2018 four-star Antioch (Calif.) outside linebacker Omari Harris breaks down the Panthers' loss to De La Salle and talks about his bye week plans.
BearTerritory.netSaturday at 3:00 PM
Game Film: Najee Harris vs. De La SalleCONCORD, Calif. -- Najee Harris had a 53-yard touchdown called back due to holding, but still ran for 130 yards against the vaunted Concord (Calif.) De La Salle defensive line,…
Golden State PrepsSaturday at 2:00 PM
Friday Night Lights: De La Salle vs. AntiochCONCORD, Calif. -- Scout's No. 1 overall Najee Harris did not disappoint in a 28-21 loss to De La Salle.
Golden State Preps09/23/2016
Scout's Top 5 HS Plays for Week 5Scout's High School Highlights brings you 5 plays that Scout thought stood out from the previous week of high school football.