(All divisions; NorCal & SoCal combined)
1. (1) Westchester (Los Angeles) 18-1
Coach Ed Azzam's squad set records in its 2-0 appearance at a tourney in Pennsylvania.
2. (2) Centennial (Compton) 17-0
A 16-6 run in the fourth quarter gave the Apaches a win in key Ocean League matchup vs. El Segundo.
3. (3) Fairfax (Los Angeles) 19-3
A ho-hum week for the Lions, who got 26 and 20 points from Evan Burns in a pair of blowout wins.
4. (4) Clovis West (Fresno) 17-2
As often happens, the Golden Eagles looked vulnerable in SoCal last Saturday against Muir. But they remain one team you don't want to face at home and someone like Fairfax or Eisenhower probably will in the first round of the regional playoffs.
5. (5) Eisenhower (Rialto) 17-2
Cory McJimson led the way with 30 points and 17 rebounds in easy win vs. Redlands.
6. (6) Poly (Long Beach) 15-2
Jackrabbits trounced Lakewood last week, 58-42. Lakewood was 14-1 coming in.
7. (7) Mater Dei (Santa Ana) 18-4
Orange County's No. 1 team dumped Horizon, San Diego's No. 1 team, by 65-56 in Monday's MLK Dream Classic.
8. (10) Technical (Oakland) 18-3
Leon Powe and Armando Surratt both scored 23 as Bulldogs cruised past De La Salle, 62-47, in NorCal showdown Monday at St. Mary's College.
9. (12) Riordan (San Francisco) 19-1
Crusaders looked uninspired in win Monday over Elk Grove, but it was their third game in four days.
10. (13) Centennial (Corona) 17-2
J.R. Reese at it again with 36 points and seven 3-pointers in 80-54 rout of Jurupa Valley.
11. (14) Santa Margarita (Rancho SM) 17-2
Eagles hope they do better this Friday against Mater Dei than the first time the two teams played.
12. (15) Dorsey (Los Angeles) 12-4
Dons kept up momentum after big wins of two weeks ago by winning last week, 86-71, over Jefferson.
13. (8) Fremont (Los Angeles) 16-3
Before the Pathfinders took their third loss of the season to Bishop Montgomery of Torrance, Mark Bradford scored 33 in a win over Locke.
14. (18) Glendora 19-1
Tartans are rolling in the Baseline League and last week added a nonleague win over La Canada.
15. (17) Horizon (San Diego) 16-4
The way Mater Dei looked in beating Santa Margarita two weeks ago it doesn't make sense to drop Horizon after losing to the Monarchs by nine on Monday.
16. (20) Crenshaw (Los Angeles) 13-5
Cougars looking to get back on track after recent loss to Dorsey. Still have recent win over De La Salle.
17. (nr) Serra (Gardena) 20-2
Cavaliers' win over Bishop Montgomery in league play two weeks ago became more significant after BM beat Fremont of Los Angeles last weekend.
18. (nr) Redondo (Redondo Beach) 15-5
Based on last week's 64-41 win over Inglewood, it looks like the Seahawks have rounded into the team some thought they could be this season.
19. (16) De La Salle (Concord) 12-4
Thought about putting St. Mary's of Berkeley ahead of the Spartans in NorCal and state ranks, but St. Mary's nearly lost to Vallejo and DLS' losses were all to higher-ranked foes.
20. (nr) California (San Ramon) 16-0
Not sure about the Grizzlies' strength of schedule, but they are unbeaten and the league they play in is generally pretty good.