(All divisions; NorCal & SoCal combined)
(Compiled by Mark and Nelson Tennis)
1. (1) Westchester (Los Angeles) 21-2
Brandon Bowman had 19 points in an easy win over Los Angeles, while Hassan Adams and Keith Everage had 19 earlier in the week against Venice.
2. (7) Mater Dei (Santa Ana) 21-4
When you beat the No. 1 team in the nation and break its 67-game win streak a major rankings jump is certainly justified.
3. (2) Fairfax (Los Angeles) 24-3
It was three wins in three straight nights for the Lions, including Saturday's triumph over Modesto Christian.
4. (3) Centennial (Compton) 23-0
Apaches were once No. 2 and they're now No. 4 and haven't lost. Sterling Byrd had 29 points and 15 rebounds in one of last week's wins.
5. (5) Eisenhower (Rialto) 21-2
Jacob Ramirez of A.B. Miller had 43 and 55 points in two separate games. How many against Ike? Barely made it to double figures with 11.
6. (6) Poly (Long Beach) 22-3
Vashon of St. Louis (not Oak Hill) looked more like nation's No. 1 team in 70-60 win over Jackrabbits at Nike Extravaganza.
7. (8) Technical (Oakland) 18-3
Leon Powe wowed with 27 points, 10 rebounds and seven dunks in blowout win over Castlemont.
8. (9) Riordan (San Francisco) 23-1
Marquise Kately's two free throws with 0:00.1 left gave Crusaders a key 59-57 road win last week over St. Francis.
9. (15) Redondo (Redondo Beach) 17-5
Seahawks make big rankings jump this week due to losses by Clovis West, Dorsey, Corona Centennial, Santa Margarita and Gardena Serra.
10. (13) Horizon (San Diego) 19-4
Jared Dudley, a 6-5 junior, had 18 and 22 points in games last week and is emerging as strong runningmate with 6-6 Nate Carter.
11. (nr) King (Riverside) 22-3
Strong recommendation came from Green Valley NV coach Jim Allen, whose team has a loss to King but just beat Santa Margarita.
12. (18) Bishop Montgomery (Torrance) 19-5
Knights snapped Serra's unbeaten run in the Del Rey League and benefitted when L.A. Fremont (a team they beat) knocked off Dorsey.
13. (19) Fremont (Los Angeles) 19-4
Pathfinders really needed a win and got it by downing Dorsey, 76-67.
14. (10) Dorsey (Los Angeles) 15-5
Last week's roller coaster in which Dons were ruled out of the playoffs and then put back in was same thing that happened in football. Does this mean they'll win L.A. City title on miracle play in the closing seconds?
15. (14) Serra (Gardena) 22-3
Cavs only made 1-of-11 on 3-point shots in 53-46 loss to Bishop Montgomery, same team they beat 82-78 in January.
16. (nr) Clovis 18-4
Cougars made 11 shots from 3-point land in 80-74 win over previous No. 4 Clovis West.
17. (4) Clovis West (Fresno) 20-3
Golden Eagles had won 52 straight in Tri-River Athletic Conference before last week's loss to Clovis.
18. (17) De La Salle (Concord) 16-4
Spartans keep winning in BVAL, but Clovis and King had to move up in this week's top 20.
19. (20) St. Mary's (Berkeley) 19-2
Panthers still have some testy games left in league play, including one on Saturday against Salesian.
20. (nr) Torrey Pines (San Diego) 21-2
Two victories last week for San Diego's No. 2 team as it continues to seem like the team to beat in Division I in the San Diego Section.