1. Tiger Powell: More of a single back than traditional "FB", the USF commit is a hard runner who projects to get the tough yards at the next level. Powell punishes defenses with his bruising style and has enough juice to get to the second level. He can catch the ball out of the backfield and has light feet for a big runner. Powell is going to be a four year starter for Columbia.
2. Maurice Hagens: At 6'1, 225 the Miami commit is a prototype FB who will blow up LB's in the hole. He is a skilled, workhorse type runner who will certainly be utilized in short yardage situations as well in goal line packages. Miami has a rich tradition of slipping their FB's out of the backfield and Hagens fits that mold. Had over 1,000 yards as a junior and over 1,400 as a sophomore playing in a tough District in the Tampa area.
3. Garrett Greenwell: The son of former Major Leaguer Mike (Boston Red Sox), Garrett is a hammer who softens up defenses for three quarters then runs all over them in the 4th. Tough, physical inside runner who has great game speed. Squares shoulders and lowers the boom on would be tacklers. He can catch the ball out of the backfield. Terrific baseball player.
4. Will Burbridge: Excellent size and athleticism. He projects to be more of an offensive FB who will be a big time threat in the passing game. Soft hands. Natural athlete. Tough runner who has great burst for his size. May be able to play a hybrid FB/H-Back type role. Makes plays on the defensive side of the ball and could project there.
5. Brandon MacMeekin: Great height at 6'2+ with a frame to add more weight. Tough runner with good acceleration through the hole and solid deep speed. Has a very intriguing set of tools, plays smaller class football and will have to make transition at next level.
6. Bryant Adams: Sleeper from the Panhandle who has an excellent frame to work with. Tough, heady runner who had over 1,000 yards as a junior while garnering All-Area honors. Solid athleticism with enough speed to make plays.