Lets get a head count and official thread to get this thing started.
Please include your GT. If you're uncomfortable posting your GT here. Please send it to me in a PM.
Members: MST name + PSN
2. bhstrojan - xClam-Van-Dammex
3. PCBUSM - PCBUSM
4.rebelsfan13 - HShawFSU
5.SoMiss24 - Somiss24
- Heisman difficulty (Adjusted Sliders), 6 minute quarters.
- Heisman recruiting difficulty.
- Updated Rosters (Operation Sports)
Rules & Regulations:
- Coaching Contracts: On
- Do not run up the score on other users.
- Advance every Wednesday and Sunday.
- No restarts unless your connection fails.
- No cheese(Go for it on 4th every time, no huddle, run with your QB every play, nano blitzes etc.)
- There will be a 70 point cap per game. 1st offense is a warning, 2nd offense gets your game simmed. 3rd offense gets you booted.
Choosing A Team:
- This is not a coordinator league, you must be a HC.
- Select a team that is 3* or below and is also unranked.
- We will do a lottery to determine the order for selecting teams. More info to come...
You may go for it on 4th Down:
- Whenever you are past the 50 yard line with 1 yard or less to go.
- If you are behind by two touchdowns or more in the second half, you can go for it whenever you like.
- If you are the losing team in the 4th quarter, you can go for it whenever you like.
Hurry Up Offense:
- All teams are allowed to run the "hurry up" offense in both two minute drill situations.
- Any team losing in the 4th quarter is permitted to hurry up as often as they like.
- When using the hurry up offense, please allow your opponent a chance to set their defense before snapping the ball.
- The above rules do not apply to teams who use the HUNH as their offense philosophy.
- On defense, shifting linebackers and the defensive line is permitted. However, if you move an individual defensive player manually before the snap you must control that player at the snap of the ball. Exception: Lining up players to correct positions so they are covering the correct person/area.
- While blitzing is certainly a part of the game, please be realistic when doing so, and do not use it excessively. Any attempt to confuse the AI when blitzing is prohibited. This also falls under the rules for mixing up playcalling.
Fake Punts and FGs:
- Any fake punt or fake field goal must be realistic. If you are allowed to go for it on 4th down in that situation, you can also fake the punt or field goal. Faking a FG or punt is part of the game and provides "the element of surprise," but please be realistic. These are utilized in NCAA but on a limited basis, so please keep that in mind.
- Onside kicks are permitted at any time by the losing team.