A new team makes it's debut in the top 10. Several big games this week as ranked teams will square off.
1. Mayfield (2-0). Last week #1. Idle last week, this week travel to
El Paso Texas to face Montwood High.
2. La Cueva (1-0) Last week #2. Idle las week, this week travel to face
#3 Clovis. In what should be the game of the
3. Clovis (1-1). Last week #3. Beat Eldorado 34-14 last wee. This week host #2 La Cueva in a big
4. Rio Grande (2-0). Last week #5. Beat than #4 Onate 27-7, this week host
5. Alamagordo (2-0). Last week #6. Beat Goddard 40-7, this week travel to
face #6 Highland
in another big game.
6. Highland (2-0). Last week #7. Beat Sandia last week 31-28. This week host #5 Alamagordo in a big
game for both teams.
7. Cibola (2-0). Last week #8. Last week beat Los Lunas 36-18. This week host St.
8. Onate (1-1). Last week #4. Last week lost to than #5, Rio Rancho
27-7. This week host Eastwood from
El Paso Texas.
9. Gallup (2-0). Last week not rated. Last week defeated Grants 35-6, this
week travel to Albuquerque.
10. Las Cruces (1-1). Last week #9. Lost to Bel Air 24-14, this week host
Hanks from El Paso
Lots of interesting matchups this
week in the 5A ranks. Big games
include #2 La Cueva vs. #3 Clovis and #5
Alamagordo vs. #6 Highland.
Also 3 teams in New Mexico's top ten
will be facing teams from Texas, good luck to
those teams in representing New
Get out and support local high