Class of 2010 Prospect Rankings
1. Zach Daugherty 6'1,
2. Jay Serda 5'11, 180 SS (Manzano HS)- Jay Serda is just a playmaker. This young man has stats to match anyone in the country and seems to always be where he needs to. His average speed (4.7) will likely keep him without a D-I offer, but I still grade him out as a D-I player; nice backpedal, great ball skills and consistent game changing ability.
3. Ivan Luna 6'4, 230, TE (Bernalillo HS)- Luna has EVERY tangible quality you want in a D-I player. He is a legit 6'4, 230 and runs a 4.6
4. Chris Clees 6'5, 285 OG (Goddard HS)- D-I player with a mean streak on the field and a great attitude off of it. Has very nimble feet and a huge body. Would fit nicely at OG for any D-I program. Hasn't gotten much publicity otherwise he would have been a 4-5 offer guy.
5. Dylan Sydenstriker 6'4, 285 OG (La Cueva HS)- Dylan has a great frame and very good athleticism for an OL. Took his game to another level as a senior and has played his way into a borderline D-I player.
6. Tyler Baker 6'0, 185 QB (Rio Rancho HS)- Dual threat QB with a great release, great technique and nice speed. His good( not great) arm strength and size have limited his interest but this guy is good and a definite college level player; borderline D-I.
7. David Lehocky 6'3, 190 QB (Volcano Vista HS)- Probably the most underrated player in the state. Lehocky has great size, very good arm strength and good accuracy. He is also a legit borderline D-I prospect.
8. David Vega 6'0, 190 ATH (Goddard HS)- The "Tim Tebow of
9. Meiko Locksley 6'1, 170 ATH (La Cueva HS)- Has every tangible quality to be a good college play at QB or S.
10. Adam Shapiro 5'11, 175 WR (Rio Rancho HS)- Very impressive WR prospect with great hands, body control and elusiveness.
11. Jake Espinoza 5'10, 175 WR (Aztec HS)- Great long speed and playmaking ability; just get the ball in his hands and watch.
12. Richie Chavez 5'11, 250 DE (Clovis HS)- A man amongst boys. If Chavez was 2-
13. Seth McVey 6'1,
14. Taylor Weary 6'3, 195 WR (Alamogordo HS)- Big WR with great body control and soft hands.
15. Zach Hernandez 5'9, 215 FB (Onate HS)- another underrated player who can easily contribute at the D-II level.