VTO Sport's three-hour Combine Prep Program improves overall Combine football skills. It also provides an opportunity for all athletes to receive or update their SPARQ rating, which has increased in importance because of the new NCAA rule that prohibits Division I coaches from testing athletes at combines and camps.
Techniques covered include: 40 Yard Dash, Pro Agility Shuttle, Vertical Jump, Broad Jump, Bench Press, and 3 Cone Drill(L-Drill).
VTO Sports will hold five Combine Prep Programs:
- March 24th, VTO Sports Combine Prep – Velocity Sports Performance (Charlotte) – 12pm – 3pm or 3:30pm - 6:30pm
- March 25th, VTO Sports Combine Prep – Velocity Sports Performance (Charlotte) – 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm
- April 22nd – VTO Sports Combine Prep – TBD (Charlotte) – 9am – 12pm or 1pm - 4pm
- May 5th – VTO Sports Combine Prep – TBD (Charlotte) – 12pm – 3pm or 3:30pm - 6:30pm
- May 6th – VTO Sports Combine Prep – TBD (Charlotte) – 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm
VTO Sports is the premier provider of PREPARATION services for high school student-athletes, specializing in Combine Prep, Recruiting Prep, and Skills Prep. VTO Sports serves as the link between high school/college coaches, student-athletes and parents. Their Combine Preparation Camps offer the best atmosphere for obtaining superior results.