1. CB Gabe Lynn (6-1, 185 4.49) – Jenks High
** Gabe Lynn has been recognized as a U.S. Army All-American and he will appear in their bowl game on NBC (Jan. 3rd).
2. LB Ronnell Lewis (6-3, 225, 4.5) – Dewar High
** Lewis has been recognized as an Under Armour All-American and he will appear in their bowl game on ABC (Jan. 3rd).
3. RB Jeremy Smith (6-1, 200, 4.55) – Union High
** Smith finished his senior season with 1,663 yards and 30 touchdowns in 14 games.
4. RB David Oku (5-10, 185, 4.4) – Carl Albert High
** Oku has been recognized as an Offense – Defense All-American and he will appear in their Bowl Game on FCS (Jan 4th).
5. S Javon Harris (6-0, 190, 4.5) – Lawton Mac High
** Harris will forego his final months of high school and enroll early at OU on Jan. 17th.
6. DE Pearlie Graves (6-3, 260) – East Central High
** "His number one strength thing is a big kid that can run and that is what makes a high profile kid." – East Central head coach Travis Hill
7. OG Brandon Webb (6-4, 300) – Owasso High
** Webb has been recognized as an Under Armour All-American and he will appear in their bowl game on ABC (Jan. 3rd).
8. TE Tracy Moore (6-3, 230) – Union High
9. Daytawion Lowe (6-0, 180, 4.5) – Carl Albert High
** Lowe has been recognized as an Offense – Defense All-American and he will appear in their Bowl Game on FCS (Jan 4th).
10. CB David Gordon (6-0, 175, 4.4) – East Central High
** Gordon was the State Track Champ in the 100m and the 4x100m relay.
11. OG Brian DeShane (6-5, 290) – Union High* (Tulsa Verbal) Solid all-around lineman that has been well versed in technique. He has been the main cog a the Union line for two years.
12. RB Tim Flanders (5-9, 190) – Midwest City High* I don't see a reason why Flanders does not have double-digit offers. The coach that steals him may end up looking like a pure genius.
13. TE Gabe Ikard (6-5, 250) – Bishop McGuinness* (Oklahoma Verbal) Ikard is one of those guys who does not get appreciated because of the system he plays in. He has soft hands and is a disciplined blocker.
14. OG Alvin Bailey (6-5, 300) – Broken Arrow High* (Arkansas Verbal) Bailey is one of the strongest players in the state. He manhandles at the point of attack, but he is not as light on his feet as Webb.
15. ATH Terrell Williams (6-4, 215, 4.5) – Union High* Terrell Williams has all of the assets, but just not a clear-cut position on the next level. He will likely end up at OLB.
16. LB Cody Wilson (6-1, 220, 4.6) – Lincoln Christian* (Tulsa Verbal) Wilson has all of the tools to be a top player. Hopefully his performance on the next level backs up his lofty ranking.
17. LB Gus Jones (6-2, 220) – Wagoner High* (Oklahoma Verbal) Jones has some of the best instincts and has the size and frame that college coaches covet. He will need to prove he has college speed, but if he turns out to be A.J. Hawk don't hold it against me for ranking him so low.
18. WR Tramaine Thompson (5-9, 165, 4.45) – Jenks High* (Oregon State Verbal) He has been one of the best performers in the state, but gets zero credit… until now. Thompson is exciting and just makes plays and he will continue to do so in Corvallis.
19. S/LB Michael Doctor (5-11, 190) – Washington High* (Oregon State Verbal) Doctor could end up at safety or outside linebacker. He will even be better when he only hast to concentrate on one side of the ball.
20. DT Robert Thomas (6-0, 300) – Muskogee High* (Arkansas Verbal) Thomas is strong and has the prototypical size that colleges want in a run stuffing defensive tackle. That is why he will be playing in the SEC.
21. RB Beau Blankenship (5-8, 210) – Norman North High * (Iowa State Verbal) 22. OG Michael Bowie (6-5, 300) – Sand Springs High * (Texas Tech Verbal) 23. CB Justin Skillens (5-9, 170) – Washington High * (Tulsa Verbal) 24. LB Colton Richardson (6-4, 215) – Ada High * (Oklahoma State Verbal) 25. WR/CB Anthony Foster (5-9, 160) – Union High * (Tulsa Verbal) 26. QB Clint Chelf (6-3, 200) – Enid High * (Oklahoma State Verbal) 27. DE/LB Julian Jones (6-2, 250) - Lawton Mac High * (Kansas Verbal) 28. C Shaun Simon (6-4, 310) – Union High * Colorado (Offer) 29. DT Trent Dupy (6-3, 280) – Enid High * (Tulsa Verbal) 30. Gavin Howard (6-6, 270) – Owasso High * (Kansas Verbal)