Penn Preps releases its state high school football rankings after Week Four. Our rankings come out on the following Wednesday once all games are completed. Penn Preps rankings are solely based on the research, games watched and knowledge of the Scout Penn Preps staff. Penn Preps does not consider any other rankings and is not a part of any newspaper or other Pennsylvania media association.
- St. Joe Prep (4-0) – defeated Archbishop Carroll 42-6, no change in ranking
- Pittsburgh Central Catholic (4-1)- defeated Seneca Valley 42-14, no change in ranking
- Pine-Richland (4-1) – defeated Bethel Park 31-24, no change in ranking
- North Penn (5-0) – defeated Pennridge 45-21, no change in ranking
- Central Dauphin (4-0) – defeated Carlisle 55-21, no change in ranking
- State College – (4-0) – defeated Mechanicsburg 55-0, no change in ranking
- Neshaminy – (5-0) – defeated Harry S. Truman 62-28, no change in ranking
- Cumberland Valley (4-0) – defeated Mechanicsburg 55-0, no change in ranking
- Emmaus (5-0) – defeated Northampton 50-7, no change in ranking
- Parkland – (4-1) – defeated Freedom 17-0, previously unranked
Dropped out: Bethlehem Liberty (3-2, lost to Bethlehem Catholic 38-7)
Quick take: Yes, Liberty did defeat Parkland, but they've now lost two games in a row. That allows us to slip Parkland back into our top ten. No. 5 Central Dauphin and No. 8. Cumberland Valley will face each other this weekend at Cumberland Valley's home field. No. 1 St. Joe's Prep has a bye this week. No. 4 North Penn has a match-up with undefeated Central Bucks South (5-0). The biggest game of the week? #2 Pittsburgh Central Catholic vs. #3 Pine-Richland.