Penn Preps releases its state high school football rankings after Week Four. Our rankings come out on the following Wednesday once all games are completed. Penn Preps rankings are solely based on the research, games watched and knowledge of the Scout Penn Preps staff. Penn Preps does not consider any other rankings and is not a part of any newspaper or other Pennsylvania media association.
- Imhotep 4-0 - DEFEATED Simon Gratz 44-6
- Cathedral Prep 5-0 - DEFEATED General McLane 62-0
- Thomas Jefferson 4-0 - DEFEATED Albert Gallatin 62-0
- South Fayette 5-0 - DEFEATED Knoch 49-14
- Belle Vernon 4-0 - DEFEATED Greensburg Salem 42-7
- Berks Catholic 4-0 - DEFEATED Lancaster Catholic 42-27
- Saucon Valley (5-0) – defeated Southern Lehigh 26-21
- Greater Johnstown -- 5-0 - DEFEATED Richland 36-12
- Bethlehem Catholic (4-1)- defeated Liberty 38-7, no change in ranking
- Interboro (4-1) – lost to William Penn Charter 27-0, no change in ranking
Quick Take: Interboro is the only team in our top ten to lose but we won't penalize them for losing to an Inter-Ac team. Speaking of the Inter-Ac, No. 1 Imhotep will take on Malvern Prep (Inter-Ac) this weekend in what should be one of the top three games in the state. This will definitley be Imhotep's toughest test to date. No. 3 Thomas Jefferson will face a tough team in Ringgold (3-1). No. 6 Berks Catholic has a tough away game at Exeter.