Penn Preps releases its state high school football rankings after Week Eight. Our rankings come out on the following Wednesday once all games are completed. Penn Preps rankings are solely based on the research, games watched and knowledge of the Scout Penn Preps staff. Penn Preps does not consider any other rankings and is not a part of any newspaper or other Pennsylvania media association.
- St. Joe’s Prep – (7-0) – defeated LaSalle College 63-35, no change in ranking
- Pittsburgh Central Catholic (8-1) – defeated Norwin 41-0, no change in ranking
- North Penn (9-0) – defeated William Tennent 52-6 , no change in ranking
- Neshaminy (9-0)- defeated Council Rock South 42-7, no change in ranking
- State College (8-0) – defeated Harrisburg 35-28, no change in rankings
- Coatesville (8-1)- defeated Bishop Shanahan 41-14, previously No. 8
- Central Dauphin (7-1) – defeated Chambersburg 56-0, no change in ranking
- McDowell (8-1) – defeated General McLane 34-28, no change in ranking
- Perkiomen Valley (9-0) – defeated Methacton 45-7, no change in ranking
- Wilson – (8-1)- defeated Manheim Township 17-10, previously unranked.
New team: Wilson
Dropped out: Cumberland Valley
QuickTake : Cumberland Valley drops all the way down to No. 10 after a somewhat shocking 15-10 loss to Lower Dauphin. The Eagles will have to rebound quickly as they play both Central Dauphin East and Harrisburg, two teams fighting to improve their position for the District 3 playoffs, back-to-back. I’m not sure who is going to stop the St. Joe’s Prep train that is running every team over this year. D’Andre Swift came back from a two-game absence to score seven total touchdowns in Prep’s 63-35 win over LaSalle College. State College got a strong win over Class AAAAA No. 5 Harrisburg, 35-28. Wilson gets back into our top ten after 17-10 win over Manheim Township. It still looks like a three-way race between Central Dauphin, Wilson, and Cumberland Valley for the District 3 Class AAAAAA title.
Clean CSS files are essential for an optimized website. Free online tool by HTML Cleaner.