Penn Preps releases its state high school football rankings after WeekTen . Our rankings come out on the following Wednesday once all games are completed. Penn Preps rankings are solely based on the research, games watched and knowledge of the Scout Penn Preps staff. Penn Preps does not consider any other rankings and is not a part of any newspaper or other Pennsylvania media association.
- Archbishop Wood (6-2) idle, no change in ranking
- West Allegheny (10-0)- defeated North Hills 41-21, no change in ranking
- Harrisburg (7-3) - defeated Cumberland Valley 35-14, previously No. 4
- Manheim Central (9-1) - defeated Garden Spot 50-8, previously No. 5
- Academy Park (10-1) - defeated Radnor 44-17, previously No. 6
- Upper Dublin (9-1) - defeated Strath Haven 34-20, previously No. 7
- Woodland Hills (9-2) - defeated Franklin Regional 17-3, previously No. 8
- McKeesport (9-2) - defeated Upper St. Clair 31-10, previously No. 9
- Cedar Cliff (9-1) - defeated Susquehanna Township 29-7, previously No. 10
- Armstrong (9-2) - lost to Gateway 38-20, previously No. 3, SEASON COMPLETE
Quick Take: No teams in the top ten lost this past weekend. Harrisburg is hitting their stride right now and look like the favorites to take the District 3 Class AAAAA title. First, the Cougars will have to take on Exeter on the road to start the playoffs.