SCPrepNation's College Watch 9/13 Edition
Western Carolina WR Spearman Robinson (Greenwood HS) had 3 catches for 72 yards and a touchdown against Catawba as Western Carolina won 35-17.
- Georgia Southern WR B.J. Johnson (Woodruff HS) had a 68 yard touchdown catch against Georgia Tech as Southern almost upset the Yellow Jackets as they lost 42-38.
- Maryland QB Caleb Rowe (Blue Ridge HS) was 2-3 for 43 yards and 1 touchdown as Maryland lost to West Virginia 40-37.
- Miami (Ohio) is taking on Michigan today and they have a slew of South Carolina prospects on their roster. WR/RB Dawan Scott (Irmo HS) has a rush for 4 yards, 3 catches for 27 yards and a touchdown. Scott also had 5 kickoff returns for 98 yards. WR David Frazier (Irmo HS) has 4 catches for 52 yards. WR Rokeem Williams (Williston-Elko HS) has a catch for 14 yards. K Kaleb Patterson (Byrnes HS) has kicked a 26 yard field goal and an extra point. The score is currently tied 10-10 with 7:24 left in the 2nd quarter.
- Marshall WR Hyleck Foster (Gaffney HS) had 3 catches for 50 yards in a 44-14 victory over Ohio.
- Charleston Southern CB Troy McGowens (Easley HS) had an interception in their 34-10 victory over Campbell earlier this week.
- Morgan State QB Robert Council (Camden HS) was 2-10 for 18 yards but also rushed 12 times for 73 yards and 2 touchdowns as they defeated Bowie State 28-3.
- South Carolina QB Dylan Thompson (Boiling Springs HS) is 21-30 for 271 yards and 3 touchdowns. One of Thompson's touchdowns was to WR Shaq Roland (Lexington HS) whose touchdown was from 10 yards out, he had 4 catches for 47 yards so far. WR Nick Jones (Byrnes HS) had 4 catches for 87 yards. Running back Brandon Wilds (Blythewood HS) had 14 carries for 93 yards and a touchdown. RB/KR Shon Carson (Lake City HS) returned 3 kickoffs for 86 yards. South Carolina defeated Georgia 38-35.
- Kentucky WR Blake Bone (Woodruff HS) had 2 catches for 35 yards in the Wildcats 36-30 2OT loss to Florida.
- Tennessee QB Justin Worley (Northwestern HS) was 21-44 for 201 yards with 1 touchdown and 2 interceptions in the Volunteers 34-10 loss to Oklahoma.
- Notre Dame QB Everett Golson (Myrtle Beach HS) was 25-40 for 259 yards with 2 touchdowns. Golson also rushed 14 times for 56 yards and and another touchdown in the Irish 30-14 win over Purdue.
- Notre Dame WR Chris Brown (Hanahan HS) caught a pass for 11 yards in the victory over Purdue.
- Gardner Webb WR Levon Lane (Woodmont HS) had 2 catches for 29 yards and WR Kalay Jones (Union County HS) had one catch for 10 yards in the Bulldogs 34-0 win over Lynchburg.
- North Carolina Central RB Andre Clarke (Mauldin HS) had 12 carries for 26 yards and a touchdown. WR Jazz King (Byrnes HS) had 5 catches for 50 yards.
- Wofford RB Ray Smith (Dorman HS) had 7 carries for 56 yards and a touchdown. RB Will Gay (Hanna HS) had 2 carries for 6 yards as Wofford defeated North Greenville 42-27.
- North Greenville WR Mason Sanders (Boiling Springs HS) 4 catches for 65 yards including a 22 yard touchdown catch against Wofford. RB Ashton Heard (Abbeville HS) had 6 carries for 25 yards and 4 catches for 14 yards.
- Youngstown State RB Ryan Moore (York HS) had one carry for 5 yards in their 44-13 win over Butler.
- Hampton QB Bryan Bailey (Woodruff HS) was 6/10 for 47 yards and also ran 2 times for 37 yards in their 42-17 loss against Richmond.