You might from Marlboro County if ……..
1. Your idea of a traffic jam is 10 cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway
2. "Vacation" means going to the family reunion.
3. You've seen all the big bands 10 years after they were popular.
4. You measure distance in minutes.
5. You know several people who have hit a deer.
6. Stores don't have shopping carts, they have buggies.
7. You see a car running in the parking lot at the store with no one in it no matter what time of the year.
8. You use "fix" as a verb. Example: I am fixing to fix dinner.
9. All the festivals across the county are named after a fruit, vegetable, grain, or animal (including pesky insects).
10. You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked (and your car as well).
11. You carry jumper cables in your car .... for your own car.
12. You know what "cow tipping" and "snipe hunting" are.
13. You own only 4 spices: salt, pepper, ketchup, and Tabasco.
14. You think everyone from a bigger city has an accent.
15. The local papers cover national and international news on one page but require 6 pages for MARLBORO COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL.
16. You think the first day of deer season is a national holiday.
17. You find 90 degrees F "a little warm".
18. You know all 4 seasons: Spring Football, Almost Football, Football, and Championship Weekend.
19. Going to Wal-Mart is a favorite pastime known as "goin wal-martin" or off to "Wally World".
20. You describe the first cool snap (below 70 degrees) as good chili weather.
21. A carbonated soft drink isn't a soda, cola or pop.........it's a Coke, regardless of brand or flavor.
22. You recognize that cheese grits and catfish nuggets is a meal that must have been bestowed upon the people by the Lord Himself.
23. You can be satisfied with a meal consisting only of a hunk of bread with flavored flour and water (a delicacy known as "biscuits 'n gravy").
24. Last person out of town, cut the lights off on Friday Night.