- RB Rafael Little of T.L. Hanna High School continues to get it done as he ran 20 times for 112 yards and caught 3 passes for 24 yards in Kentucky's 45-17 win over Florida Atlantic
- Former Broome star D.J. Moore had a 24 yard interception return for a touchdown in Vanderbilt's 30-7 victory over Eastern Michigan. Moore is a starting cornerback for the Commodores.
- Former Columbia High star RB Mike Davis lead a strong showing by the South Carolina Gamecocks as he had 18 carries for 59 yards and 3 touchdowns against Mississippi State. Davis also caught 3 passes for 16 yards on the day.
- Former Byrnes High star QB Trey Elder got it done with his legs for Appalachian State on Saturday. Elder ran 18 times for 115 yards and 3 touchdowns. He also went 11-19 for 161 yards on the day in the Mountaineers 49-32 win over Elon.
- WR Freddie Brown another former Byrnes star caught 3 passes for 50 yards in the South Carolina victory.
- Former Gaffney star WR Andy Strickland helped Wofford defeat Furman 45-20. Strickland caught 3 passes for 67 yards.
- For the Paladins former Pickens High WR R.J. Webb caught 7 passes for 122 yards and a touchdown in the loss
- Jomar Wright caught 4 passes for 47 yards as his Duke Blue Devils lost 24-14 against the Miami Hurricanes. Wright is a former star at Byrnes High.
- Former Timmonsville High standout Michael Hamlin had an interception for the Clemson Tigers in their 13-3 loss versus Georgia Tech
- Former Ninety-Six star Stan Doolittle helped Gardner Webb defeat Austin Peay 20-13 with 14 of 18 passing for 163 yards.
SC Prep Nation Top Stories
QB Ben Batson Talks Recruiting & MoreAlready with one offer 2018 Daniel High quarterback Ben Batson is on the radar of a number of schools. With an impressive resume to his record thus far in his career Batson…
SC Prep Nation09/05/2016
All-22 Review: Steelers-EaglesJon Ledyard breaks down Steelers' grim performance, and looks at what to expect from injury replacements and return of Le'Veon Bell
Steel City Insider2:14 AM
Visiting Recruit ListDeath Valley will play host to a star-studded list of recruits on Saturday, as #3 Clemson takes on #3 Louisville.
CUTigers.comYesterday at 5:24 PM
Cardinals need to entertain punter battleWith an injury to Drew Butler sidelining the Cardinals' punter it's time for Arizona to consider alternatives.
CardinalsSourceYesterday at 4:21 PM
Robert Quinn showing encouraging signsThe veteran defensive end has shown obvious signs that he's back to full health and producing at a Pro-Bowl caliber level through the first three games of the 2016 season.
LA Rams ReportYesterday at 12:11 PM