On TAP This Week
- An update with the state's top prospect in the 2010 class, Byrnes RB Marcus Lattimore. He names an early top 3 list as well. It is already clear that Lattimore will contend for nation's top 2010 player and we have the inside scoop first.
- A breakdown of the Palmetto State ballers who competed in this past weekend's Kingwood Classic in Houston, Texas. A number of players from South Carolina created some buzz for themselves and we bring you all the latest of their play at Kingwood.
- T.L. Hanna WR/S Quintin Payton updates us with his latest offer from another ACC program and talks in depth about his recruitment thus far. Payton also sent us some new highlight footage that will be posted on SCPrepNationTV so stay tuned for that as well.
- Already posted is an update with Northwestern star RB/ATH Jarrett Neely. Arguably one of the best all-around offensive players in the state for 2009 Neely talks about the ACC and SEC programs who are showing him early attention. He also names his early top 5 list.
- Battery Creek's Aljanon Robinson is starting to hit on the recruiting radar and we'll have the latest from another star from BCHS.
- RB Ladarius Norris is a name to get familiar with out of T.L. Hanna High. He's got tons of talent and oozes with potential. Splitting time last year he still ran for 900+ yards on just 121 carries and we'll get the inside scoop with the fast rising 2010 prospect from Anderson County.
- An update on 2009 Byrnes CB Riyahd Richardson's recent visit to Texas A&M. With an offer on the table did Richardson commit or have other schools moved in swiftly in hopes of trying to garner his attention? We'll have it all here.
- Greenville DE Mike Davis and his teammates took a visit to one SEC school this weekend. He talks about the visit and just how well he enjoyed his trip to the SEC power.
- North Augusta LB/S Brett Johnson stormed onto the scene with the release of his highlight film. Schools are scurrying for position to talk with the 2009 prospect. A couple of schools hope to have him on campus soon and one school very likely will offer if he performs well at their camp.
- Things have been quiet for South Pointe RB Devin Wherry lately but we'll catch up with the powerful Stallions running back for an update on the latest.
- We talked about the buzz that a few players created in Houston at the Kingwood and one player that came through in a big way was Crestwood's Rayshon Mack. We'll have an exclusive with the 2009 star and see just what schools are hitting him up early and often as of late.
- While we're on the topic of fast rising prospects we will have an update with smooth scoring sensation Khris Middleton who may be the hottest prospect in the state on the hardwood. The Porter-Gaud star continues to sizzle on the recruiting front and it appears it won't be long before he lands a scholarship offer from one of the major power conferences like the Big 12, ACC, or SEC.
- We were the first to tell you about Greer WR/TE Desmond Parks. Parks is now one of the hottest prospects in the state if not the southeast region. Florida and others will be up to see him during spring practice in a few weeks. Word is a few offers could be coming his way soon and we know exactly what the Gators want to see from him.
As we stated before we continue to bring you the best and most recruiting content each and every week here at SCPrepNation.com. Along with our great premium stories we always provide FREE articles each and every week. Nobody else comes close to matching up with the value SCPrepNation.com offers you with a Total Access Pass at just $7.95 per month. For the best coverage, the best photos, the best video highlights, and the best content bar none when it comes to South Carolina high school football and basketball recruiting SCPrepNation.com is your #1 source for it all.