3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
4 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
3 tablespoons light corn syrup
1 1/2 tablespoons honey
1 cup pecan halves
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup buttermilk
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x2-inch round baking pan with cooking spray. Line bottom of pan with parchment paper; spray paper.
2. Heat all topping ingredients except pecans in small saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes or until butter melts, stirring frequently. Pour into pan, coating bottom; sprinkle with pecans.
3. Beat 6 tablespoons butter in large bowl at medium speed until creamy. Add sugar and 1/3 cup brown sugar; beat 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended.
4. Whisk flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. At low speed, beat in flour mixture in 3 parts alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Spread batter over caramel layer.
5. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and top is firm to the touch. Cool on wire rack 8 minutes. Invert onto serving plate; drizzle with any caramel remaining in pan. Serve warm or at room temperature.
PER SERVING: 340 calories, 17 g total fat (7.5 g saturated fat), 4 g protein, 45.5 g carbohydrate, 65 mg cholesterol, 180 mg sodium, 1.5 g fiber