1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
3 medium garlic cloves, minced
1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 1/4-inch pieces
1/2 lemon, cut into 12 (1-inch) pieces
1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary and garlic in small bowl.
2. Place chicken and lemon in large resealable bag; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add generous 6 tablespoons of the olive oil mixture. Massage bag to coat chicken; place in baking pan. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
3. Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise and mustard into remaining oil mixture until smooth. Cover and refrigerate. (Sauce can be made up to 1 day ahead.)
4. Heat grill. Remove chicken and lemons from marinade; discard excess marinade. Thread chicken, alternating with lemons every few pieces, onto 4 (10- to 12-inch) metal skewers.
5. Oil grill grates. Grill chicken, covered, over medium-high heat or coals 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center, turning to brown all sides. Remove chicken, cover loosely with foil. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with sauce.
PER SERVING: 505 calories, 37 g total fat (6 g saturated fat), 39 g protein, 3 g carbohydrate, 110 mg cholesterol, 705 mg sodium, .5 g fiber