1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 (2 - to 2 1/2-lb.) beef porterhouse or T-bone steak (2 inches thick)
2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 lemon, quartered lengthwise
1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
1 large garlic clove, halved
1. Place steak in shallow glass or ceramic baking dish. Combine 3 tablespoons of the oil and lemon juice in small bowl; brush over steak. Cover and refrigerate 8 to 24 hours.
2. When ready to grill, set up charcoal or gas grill as follows: Heat one side of grill to medium-high or high heat and the other side to medium-low or low heat.
3. Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. Brush lemon wedges with 1 teaspoon of the oil. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons oil, parsley and garlic in small cup; reserve.
4. Arrange steak over high heat area of grill facing small portion of steak (inside T-shaped bone) towards low heat area of grill. Grill, covered, 8 to 12 minutes or until browned, turning once. Move steak to low heat area of grill. Grill, covered, an additional 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 132ºF. to 135ºF. for medium-rare or until of desired doneness, turning once.
5. Cover steak loosely with foil; let stand 10 minutes. Meanwhile, grill lemon wedges over high-heat area of grill 2 to 4 minutes or until lightly charred, turning once.
6. Drizzle steak with reserved oil mixture; discard garlic. Cut steak into four pieces or thinly slice; serve with grilled lemon.
PER SERVING: 480 calories, 32 g total fat (7.5 g saturated fat), 47.5 g protein, 2 g carbohydrate, 140 mg cholesterol, 940 mg sodium, .5 g fiber