7 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, warm
3 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup unsalted pistachios
1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon honey
WHITE CHOCOLATE FILLING
4 oz. white chocolate, finely chopped
2 1/2 tablespoons boiling water
1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon unsalted pistachios, chopped
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Combine butter, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon lemon peel and 1/4 teaspoon salt in medium bowl. Stir in flour just until well-blended. (Dough may resemble soft oily paste, which is OK.) Press dough in thin layer over bottom and sides of 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom. (It will take time to press evenly, but don't worry; there’s enough dough. Make sure the dough isn’t too thick in the corners.) Place tart pan on baking sheet.
2. Bake 15 minutes. If crust has puffed up, press down gently with fork. Bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until deep golden brown. Place on wire rack; reduce oven temperature to 300ºF.
3. Meanwhile, pulse 3/4 cup pistachios and dash salt in food processor until nuts are finely ground. Add 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel and orange peel; pulse to combine. Add honey; pulse until mixture resembles moist crumbs.
4. Place white chocolate in small bowl; add boiling water. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is softened; stir until melted and smooth. If chocolate is not fully melted, microwave on low 10 seconds at a time, stirring each time.
5. Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar in large bowl at medium speed until smooth. Add egg; beat until smooth. At low speed, beat in white chocolate.
6. Carefully press pistachio mixture over bottom of hot crust. Pour white chocolate mixture over pistachio layer; spread evenly.
7. Bake at 300ºF. for 12 to 15 minutes or until filling looks set but moves slightly like firm gelatin when pan is tapped. Cool completely on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon pistachios before serving. Store in refrigerator.
PER SERVING: 450 calories, 31 g total fat (15.5 g saturated fat), 7.5 g protein, 39 g carbohydrate, 85 mg cholesterol, 225 mg sodium, 2 g fiber