3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, chilled, cut up
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon coconut extract
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
6 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons grated lime peel
1 cup sour cream
12 oz. frozen cubed mango, thawed, or 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh mangoes, cubed
3 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 teaspoon dark rum, if desired
1. Pulse flour, coconut, powdered sugar and salt in food processor until combined and coconut is finely chopped. Add butter; pulse until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Add all remaining crust ingredients; pulse briefly until mixture is moist and crumbly. Shape into flat round; cover and refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes.
2. With lightly floured hands, press dough into bottom of 10-inch springform pan, working from center out. Prick all over with fork. Freeze at least 15 minutes or refrigerate overnight.
3. Meanwhile, heat oven to 375°F. Bake crust 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown around edges and pale golden brown in center. Cool on wire rack. Reduce oven temperature to 300°F.
4. Pulse cream cheese and 1 cup sugar in food processor 30 to 60 seconds or until creamy and no lumps remain. With processor running, add eggs one at a time. Add lime juice and peel; process until smooth. Add sour cream; process 5 seconds.
5. Wrap bottom and sides of springform pan with heavy-duty foil. Pour filling into springform pan; place in large baking pan. Place pan in oven; pour about 1 inch hot tap water into baking pan.
6. Bake at 300°F. for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until edges are puffed and top is dry to the touch. Center should move slightly when pan is tapped but should not ripple as if liquid. Remove cake from water bath; remove foil. Cool on wire rack to room temperature. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
7. Puree mango in food processor until smooth. With processor running, add all remaining sauce ingredients; process until smooth and well-blended. Serve cheesecake with sauce.
PER SERVING: 545 calories, 40.5 g total fat (23.5 g saturated fat), 8 g protein, 39 g carbohydrate, 185 mg cholesterol, 300 mg sodium, 1 g fiber