3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 (14-oz.) bag wrapped caramels
2 tablespoons water
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, divided
1 cup marshmallow creme
2 cups salted roasted peanuts (not dry-roasted), divided
1/4 cup candy corn
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick foil. (If using regular foil, spray with cooking spray.) Beat all crust ingredients in large bowl at medium speed 1 to 2 minutes or until fine crumbs form; press into bottom of pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
2. Unwrap caramels. Heat caramels and water in medium heatproof bowl set over saucepan of simmering water 8 to 10 minutes or until melted (bowl should not touch water), stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; keep warm.
3. Meanwhile, beat 1 cup of the powdered sugar and marshmallow creme in large bowl at low speed until combined. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons powdered sugar over flexible cutting board or sheet of parchment paper. Lightly coat hands with powdered sugar; gently pat out marshmallow mixture on board or paper into 8-inch square. Brush off excess powdered sugar.
4. Spread 1/2 cup of the melted caramel over crust; sprinkle with 1 cup of the peanuts. Top with marshmallow square by turning cutting board or paper with marshmallow mixture upside-down over peanuts, pressing down firmly to adhere layers. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the caramel; pour remaining caramel over marshmallow layer. Top with remaining 1 cup peanuts and candy corn, patting down firmly.
5. Reheat reserved caramel; drizzle over bars. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
6. Lift foil to remove bars from pan; remove foil. Cut into 24 bars. Cover and store in refrigerator.
PER BAR: 245 calories, 11 g total fat (3 g saturated fat), 5.5 g protein, 34.5 g carbohydrate, 5 mg cholesterol, 110 mg sodium, 1.5 g fiber